Pontiac GTO Forum banner

Anyone know who makes the rally IIs in this vid?

6K views 13 replies 6 participants last post by  Pinion head 
#1 ·
i guess i'm kind of old school, but i love the look of a stepped rim without trims rings. the pic below shows the rims i am interested in - available from Coker. they have both the 15" rally I and rally II available in stepped lip. then, i ran across a video this morning i hadn't seen before. the car was wearing what appear to be 17" stepped rally IIs in chrome. year one, WV, ames - they all seems to offer the 17' version with the non-stepped lip and that's not what i'm looking for. does anyone know who makes the rims in the video??

https://www.cokertire.com/pontiac-rallye-ii-chrome.htm

Attachments

See less See more
1 1
#12 ·
the best looking most agressice rallyII wheel/tire combo ever made were the '70-72 JW-KN-KR small centered 15x7's shod with F60x15 or G60x15 small raised white letter GoodYear PolyGlas tires. Standard equipment on a '70-72 TransAm & avail on select '71 & 72 Pontiac Abodys & Formulas, there is no mistaking the design of the "step" of the outer rim. Nothing later comes close. The big lip Year1 cast alum wheel pays homage to the JW wheel style, but looks cartoonish, in my opinion, even on a 2nd Gen T/A.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.