Pontiac GTO Forum banner

Eric.... I know, I know

2K views 12 replies 3 participants last post by  Eric Animal 
#1 ·
Eric,
Got a bunch of pictures of the brackets for you, but am having trouble keeping my eyes open! Trying to watch the Pats play. I know I said this weekend, but.... will have them to you ........ tomorrow:rolleyes:

rich

#3 ·
Ok , here you go.
Pats won, and I stayed up for the full game, so, really really beat tonight!
Attached are 5 pic's and I will send two more in next thread.
Alt and Comp tensioner's are not connected, but use bolts on the front of the blower drive.
If you need any explanation, just ask. If you need a close up , let me know.
So sorry for time to do this.

rich:cheers

Attachments

#8 ·
All of my supercharged motors run a hub. One motor ( my 29 Pontiac) has about 35,000 miles on the motor, with at least 2 drag races a season ( about 6 -8 runs each time) and I have never had a problem. Never had crank, or hammered bearing problems. I was once told that the big belt ( Gilmer drive) takes up all the harmonics, that a damper's job would do.
Let me know if you need a close up of the snout.

later,

rich

#13 ·
Well....the chassis will be delivered Wednesday. The block is all machined,crank ready, we have the cam,lifters, blower,etc.....we are waiting on the pistons and rods (3 weeks).....the body shop is actually waiting on me! They will receive the chassis and do the test fitting....then out to the powder coat shop........I would say that i have 80% of the parts already purchased and ready.........late spring test drive!!!!!!!:seeya::cheers

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.