Pontiac GTO Forum banner

Problems with photos

883 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  PontiacJim 
#1 ·
Sorry if this is in the wrong spot but for some reason I can only post one pic at a time. I'll upload 5 pics but only one will show up on the post. Anybody else have this problem or know how I can fix it. Thanks

#2 ·
I think the reason is that there is a filter on the 1964-1974 GTO Forum that blocks out those photos that will make the forum readers cry......looks like you're trying to post one of those type now.

My experience with photos in general is that if they are too large, they will not send as your email server will not allow it -too many megapixels. What I often do is resize the photo. I have one of those free picture resize programs I downloaded from the internet. If your camera has a high pixel setting, when you send an email photo, it may blow up to some ridiculous size like 2 feet by 3 feet. The computer does not always know it is a 4"x6" or 8"x10" photo like you would get when you develop the photo. So I simply resize the photo to more of an 8"x10" size, or smaller, but not too small because then we cannot view them here.:wink2:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.