Pontiac GTO Forum banner

Show Us Your Car (Classic GTO Picture Thread)

382K views 946 replies 377 participants last post by  Carousel72TRed 
#1 · (Edited)
Ok, show us a picture of your classic GTO! They have a thread on the New GTO forum. Let's start one on the Classic GTO forum!

Here is my 68 GTO convertible 4 speed. LET"S ROLL!

See less See more
#47 ·
hey im new so, its a '66 martinique bronze, numbers matching, A/C, Powerglide, Tri-Power, gold interior, fawn vinyl top, am/fm pushbutton, wondertouch PS, rally gauges, im sure im forgetting somthings. got the car for $2k when i was twelve, now im 19, its pretty close to done. My dad helped me on the frame off resto that it desperately needed. I also won muscle car of the month on muscle car apparel.com: Clothing Source for Gearheads! Its an easy gift certificate if any of you have a nice pic of your cars.

#61 · (Edited)
Here is my project 70 GTO. My first GTO since I was a kid back in 1986. It's nice having a goat back in my garage. When I went to pick it up in Oklahoma three years ago, the owner told me that he found it in a barn where it had been sitting for about five years since the owner (Son) was in the military. Then the guy I bought it from said he has had it sitting in his garage since 1990 waiting to be restored. I am currently about half way through the restoration. I paid $2500 for her 3 years ago.
It is a 455 with auto and air conditioning.

Brian

First two pics is when I took her off the trailer and roller her into the garage for the first time. The others are with all the rust and dents repair complete and the second coat of primer filler. One more good layer of primer filler, board sanding with 600 grit and a final coat of primer sealer and then she is ready for the frame to be pulled for sandblasting and powdercoating.

Attachments

#62 ·
Nice job brianberes,

Here is mine in the final stages, the interior, vinyl top and wiring is happening now and hopefully the front clip will go on next week and the rest of the chrome. Then it's going to the muffler shop and then to the alignment shop;

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.