Pontiac GTO Forum banner

DMV charge the goat what for tags?

4K views 22 replies 15 participants last post by  Dragon 32 
#1 ·
:shutme :mad: just got my notice in the mail and will have to pay $250 buy the end of the month. MY pontiac SV6 is $350. My s-10 is $68 :willy: :willy: :willy:

#17 ·
EEZ GOAT said:
i get my truck tag now and when i want to drive the goat (weekends only anyway) i will take my truck tag off and loan it to the goat. :party: just until i can get the funds to buy all tags. (end of may) :willy:
Just so you know, that is a felony. You are risking a lot to save a few bucks. Just so you know.

#18 ·
jacobyb said:
Just so you know, that is a felony. You are risking a lot to save a few bucks. Just so you know.
:agree
:confused

They will impound your car for that one. Trust me, you don't want to risk it.

#23 ·
When does it stop ??? I feel like I'm taxed out the wazuuu. I mean I pay tax on my earned income then I pay tax on everything I buy, then I pay property taxes every year, then you have to pay taxes on re tagging a car. So my guess is that for every dollar I earn I get maybe 60 percent of it. Oh, and I pay tax on the food I buy. Don't get me wrong here, I love the U.S.A. served in the Marine Corp's ,hoorah . This is the land of the free ???? Quit paying your taxes and see how free it is... just my 2 1/2 cent's plus tax...... Oh, and get this here where I live our city tax is 9.5 cents per dollar. So they really charge you 10 cent's where's that extra half cent go???? Is it next to the corn room ???? And gas why is it $259.9 cent's per gallon ??? Just make it $260 a gallon, yeah I know a gallon of milk cost that much or more, but I ain't ever thrown out a gallon of gas cause it went bad....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.