GTOs with 19-20 inch wheels & tires - Pontiac GTO Forum
Pontiac GTO Pontiac GTO Forum

» Auto Insurance
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Pontiac GTO Forum > The 2004-2006 GTO > 2004-2006 GTO General Discussion
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

GtoForum.com is the premier Pontiac GTO Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2007, 02:15 AM   #1 (permalink)

My Photos: (0)
GTOs with 19-20 inch wheels & tires

Hello,
I am new to this forum as of tonight. I am interested in purchasing a 2005-6GTO in the near future. Yesterday I drove a 2005 C6 Corvette and a 2006 GTO back to back, and the GTO is nothing less than a 4 seat Corvette. I loved it !!! I could feel the extra few hundred pounds in the GTO over the C6 Vette, but for a family, the Vette is a bit impractical. The GTO has more than enough get up and go. A few questions I have if someone would help me please.
1. What is the (most popular) transmission that you folks would have for a daily driver?
2. What is the best fuel economy that you have experienced with your GTO's overall highway and city driving? I do alot of highway driving too, taking trips.
3. I would like to outfit my car with a set of after market tires and wheels in 19 inch sizes. I have seen a few cars in this forum with 20's, how does the GTO handle set up this way? They sure do fill up the fenderwells. What size tires do you folks recommend with changing wheel diameter?
4. Performance intake?
5. Best performance exhaust?
6. Those of you with 19-20's on your GTO's please forward some pics to the gallery or me personally, so I can plan what I should do. I am torn between Torrid Red-Black, Impulse Blue-Black or Silver with either red & black or black interiors.
7. How many women own GTO's? My wife is not too sure about this car. Of course she hasn't driven one either.

Thanks
Tuckerdogg

Last edited by TUCKERDOGG; 03-24-2007 at 02:17 AM. Reason: For the text to make more sense
TUCKERDOGG is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-24-2007, 11:25 AM   #2 (permalink)

My Photos: (3)
all it took was my wife sitting in the drivers seat and starting it up once.

she was sold.

added bonus: any wife looks hotter than ever behind the wheel of a goat.
schufflerbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Pontiac GTO Forum > The 2004-2006 GTO > 2004-2006 GTO General Discussion