Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1968 gto a/c and heater box

4K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  msulei 
#1 ·
For sale is a complete 1968 GTO a/c evaporator and housing with the heater box, fresh air duct and controls with vacuum hoses. The evap core and heater core have no signs of leaking and are not corroded at all. I also have the metal dash panel if you are converting a no-air car. I do not have any ductwork to the dash!! $500 for everything.

Attachments

See less See more
#10 ·
Not crazy off top of my head I would say around 7

Some are 1 -1/4 long sheetmetal srews with 7/16 hex head,
Others are nuts for studs on interior side of suitcase that protrude through firewall & retain the other half in the eng. Compartment

I can verify & document them & supply them as well

1967w29@gmail.com may be better way to contact me as I had no notification of your request
Jon..

#11 ·
Not crazy off top of my head I would say around 7

Some are 1 -1/4 long sheetmetal srews with 7/16 hex head,
Others are nuts for studs on interior side of suitcase that protrude through firewall & retain the other half in the eng. Compartment

I can verify & document them & supply them as well

1967w29@gmail.com may be better way to contact me as I had no notification of your request
Jon..
Hello
Hey I sent you an email, I did notice that you may have said that you do not have the duct work but I am still interested in the hardware

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.