Hi guys. After rebuilding my 67 GTO the way I wanted it I have some of the original parts for sale. The car was in good running condition when all the parts were removed for performance upgrades. This is what I have so far:
1) factory steering wheel black w/a crack in the center of the grip w/horn $50.
(I will email pics of all parts before you buy)
2) factory carter 750 qjet carb (off my 67 400) needs to be rebuilt floats stick $75.
3) 2 pair of black sun visiors for convertible (good condition) $45. a pair
4) pair of front arm rests and pads black/chrome(also in good condition) $40.
5) convertible top motor & pump (replace because of leak, new one also leaks, guess its the lines not the pump) $100.
6) 3sp Muncie trans with shifter & linkage w/factory wood shifter ball. $250. SOLD
7) factory chrome louvered (if I spelled that right) air cover. This is in very good shape chrome is perfect, so I would want a good price or I will keep it) $155.
8) factory alternator (replaced for chrome alternator) I'll throw in the coil too. $65.
9) interior clutch & brake rubber pads (new but not the ones w/the chrome trim) $10. pair
10) all the chrome dash knobs including radio 4 piece set which is NEW (in good shape just need cleaning) $25.
11) a set of Accel HEI yellow w/red boots 8MM plug wires.
(not from the GTO but my 79 Vette and they only have 1000 miles on
them.) $35. SOLD
12) Alpine AM/FM Cass indash no need to cut your dash. nice stereo but who plays cass tape anymore. $90.
13) Holley 600 CFM Carb rebuilt it last year & put it on the shelf. $125
14) New in box black rubber floor mat set w/GTO emblem on all four $75.SOLD
15) A NEW in box set of AC/Delco HEI 8mm Wires Gray w/Black boots, never put on car. $30.
That's it I don't read the forum everyday so if you want any of these parts e-mail me at email@example.com
(the e-mail is because I restored the batmobile from the TV show and drove it in a parade as Batman)