That sounds good, thank you
What do you think of aluminium flywheels? They have half the weight (15lb instead of 30lb). Maybe I'll use a new lighter one if it doesn't have any disadvantages and if I do so I don't have to worry if the clutch will fit.
The shop where I buy my parts have following clutch kits for sale, which one do you think is best for street use and once or twice a drag race every year? I'm not driving around so much, if the pedal is a litte bit harder I'll survive it
The engine produces probably about 350-400hp, I don't think that I will upgrade it much... If the clutch can handle up to something between 400-450hp it is enough.
Here are the available kits:
1. Centerforce dual friction (organic/carbon)
2. Centerfoce DFX (ceramic)
3. Ram Powergrip (iron organic)
4. Ram Powergrip HD (iron organic)
5. Mc Leod Super Street Pro (organic/ceramic)
6. Hays Steet/Strip (organic)