extinctmake extinctmake is offline
- About extinctmake
- Bellevue, Neb. Close to Omaha
- My Car (GTO or other)
- Frame-off, over restored '65 GTO convertible
- My drag strip stats;
- Drank a lot of beers and saw a lot of damage
- My rear wheel dyno results;
- In '65 John Z. De Lorean said 335 hp and 431 lb.ft. torque. Don't know if mine really has that much.
- Technical writer/editor
- My Interest
- Good people and good cars
- Married with an eight-year-old son. Grew up around muscle cars from mainly GM & Mopar.
|10:49 AM - 1968gto421 quoted extinctmake in post Finally heard back from the machinst
Geeteeohguy, I still have a prin...
|07:19 PM - dan woodland quoted extinctmake in post Finally heard back from the machinst
... this whole process extinctmake, if you were rebuild...
|09:47 AM - 1968gto421 quoted extinctmake in post Who makes cams for Summit?
Wow. What a ton of info about ju...
|10:30 AM - 1968gto421 quoted extinctmake in post Machine shop litmus test
Today I dropped my 389 off for c...