PontiacJim PontiacJim is offline
- About PontiacJim
- Gastonia, NC - Born & raised in Connecticut - 31 years
- My Car (GTO or other)
- 1968 Lemans Sport. Owned for 12 years. Originally a 350/3 sp manual. Now building 455/TKO/9" Ford
- My drag strip stats;
- Does outrunning the cops fit into this category? Crazy kid. Now I'm old & crazy.
- Tractor trailer driver. I drive locally in Charlotte and area.
- My Interest
- Planes,trains,automobiles. WWII AAF Gliders - am writing a book on the subject.
- Been tinkering with cars since I was 16. Owned many Pontiacs, several GTO's.
- Total Albums: 1
- Total Pictures: 5
- Albums Created by PontiacJim
- Total Messages: 3
- Most Recent Message: Yesterday 09:47 AM
- Visitor Messages for PontiacJim
- Last Activity: Yesterday 06:30 PM
- Join Date: 12-28-2012
|06:28 AM - PontiacJim quoted BYTOR84 in post Volt relay???
Wow!!..that is a lot to dige...
|05:32 PM - PontiacJim quoted awilks85 in post Exhaust help!
Hey all I have a 1966 trip...
|06:50 PM - PontiacJim quoted BYTOR84 in post Volt relay???
So having problems with my 6...
|06:17 PM - PontiacJim quoted Shooter in post Correct Transmission Hole in Floor?
Yup, I've seen these. Now wh...
|06:02 PM - PontiacJim quoted Wickedgoat in post New Member 1964 GTO owner
I think 20G sounds right. I had...
|05:47 PM - dan woodland quoted PontiacJim in post New engine blue smoke left tail pipe
Thanks, I'll check the bolts fo...
|10:00 PM - PontiacJim quoted BLK69JUDGE in post Always Check For Windshield Rot
very common I have a nice dr...
|02:36 PM - PontiacJim quoted dan woodland in post New engine blue smoke left tail pipe
Thanks for all your help guys. ...
|05:26 PM - PontiacJim quoted KowalskiCW in post From TH350 to TH400
Haha I do watch a lot of car sh...
|06:46 PM - PontiacJim quoted KowalskiCW in post From TH350 to TH400
Well I knew things were going t...
|06:12 PM - PontiacJim quoted greentrbo95gst in post Deleted Posts
|05:56 PM - PontiacJim quoted Rlamarche1 in post 64 GTO electrical problem
Last week the positive battery ...
|05:21 PM - PontiacJim quoted KowalskiCW in post From TH350 to TH400
Guys do I have to have the stee...
|04:51 PM - PontiacJim quoted maisonvi in post New 67' Lemans owner
Got the top down, man it look...
|04:43 PM - PontiacJim quoted Rlamarche1 in post Battery cables melted
Just went out in my 64 tripower...
|11:36 AM - SSnakeAce quoted PontiacJim in post Finally on the road again
Need another video. :yesnod: ...
|07:45 AM - PontiacJim quoted 646904GTO in post It just will not run right
Well I was able to get back to...
|11:55 AM - KingPrat quoted PontiacJim in post Hurst 4sp Shifter Slop
I assume " Clutch feels differe...
|07:37 PM - PontiacJim quoted KowalskiCW in post Swapping '72 455 into '69 350 LeMans
So I notice there is a threaded...
|09:39 PM - PontiacJim quoted Brian O'Malley in post Engine stalls and will not idle at low rpm
I pulled it all apart, replaced the...