PontiacJim PontiacJim is offline
- About PontiacJim
- Gastonia, NC - Born & raised in Connecticut - 31 years
- My Car (GTO or other)
- 1968 Lemans Sport. Owned for 12 years. Originally a 350/3 sp manual. Now building 455/TKO/9" Ford
- My drag strip stats;
- Does outrunning the cops fit into this category? Crazy kid. Now I'm old & crazy.
- Tractor trailer driver. I drive locally in Charlotte and area.
- My Interest
- Planes,trains,automobiles. WWII AAF Gliders - am writing a book on the subject.
- Been tinkering with cars since I was 16. Owned many Pontiacs, several GTO's.
- Total Albums: 1
- Total Pictures: 5
- Albums Created by PontiacJim
- Total Messages: 1
- Most Recent Message: 03-18-2017 07:55 PM
- Visitor Messages for PontiacJim
- Last Activity: Today 06:34 PM
- Join Date: 12-28-2012
|06:33 PM - PontiacJim quoted noreastfish in post Upper A body control arm question
Thanks Jim, I will check out the...
|02:29 PM - PontiacJim quoted bigD in post What kind of gas do you use?
"Many late model engines ...
|04:19 PM - Trey Lester quoted PontiacJim in post Advice on best way to start a project car?
About an $8-10K car, due in par...
|08:06 PM - PontiacJim quoted Akhuntr in post Total suspension and Brake upgrade
Thanks Jim, I appreciate t...
|09:34 AM - 1968gto421 quoted PontiacJim in post "Spotty" cam
Your machinist may highly recom...
|03:28 PM - PontiacJim quoted nautoncall in post New 1969 Judge Owner
So the car has American Racing ...
|02:07 PM - PontiacJim quoted 65_gto in post hurst wheels
We are trying to find Hurst...
|07:04 PM - PontiacJim quoted AC Man12 in post 69 floor dimmer switch
Replaced floor switch and hav...
|06:53 PM - PontiacJim quoted AC Man12 in post 69 floor dimmer switch
Hi I'm having trouble with my...
|09:12 PM - Guy B quoted PontiacJim in post Engine Build Expectations
Shoot for a realistic 400-425 o...
|12:55 PM - PontiacJim quoted Rushm in post Aluminium Radiators, what's the difference?
My question is, once the w...
|07:29 AM - 64GTOConvertible quoted PontiacJim in post Speedometer not reading right
Wouldn't it be simpler to drive...
|06:35 PM - PontiacJim quoted kaceyperrine in post 1973 lemans
i have a 1973 lemans 2 door 350 2...
|09:55 AM - PontiacJim quoted chieftugger in post 66 Tranny
During a power wash to the trann...
|07:59 PM - PontiacJim quoted KowalskiCW in post Swapping '72 455 into '69 350 LeMans
Can no one give me a thought on...
|10:48 AM - Guy B quoted PontiacJim in post Engine Build Expectations
Agree a lot with PH. 500HP for...
|06:44 PM - 1968gto421 quoted PontiacJim in post Massive backfires and now I have a tapping/knocking noise
You could also have burned valv...
|11:13 AM - 1968gto421 quoted PontiacJim in post
|04:54 PM - PontiacJim quoted advchaser in post Hello GTO Forum
Hello, Thanks for the wonderf...
|09:27 AM - PontiacJim quoted Geneman in post Hello to the GTO Forum!
Hi All. I recently inheri...