- About geeteeohguy
- Fresno, California
- My Car (GTO or other)
- 1965 GTO hardtop 3x2/4spd Blue Charcoal/Blue; 1967 GTO convertible 400/auto Burgundy/parchment
- My Interest
- Preserving history!
- Have had GTO's for 29 years. Have had 9 GTO's, all '65thru'67's
- Total Albums: 1
- Total Pictures: 11
- Albums Created by geeteeohguy
- Total Messages: 28
- Most Recent Message: Yesterday 06:48 PM
- Visitor Messages for geeteeohguy
- Last Activity: Yesterday 06:49 PM
- Join Date: 02-01-2008
|12:03 PM - chuckha62 quoted geeteeohguy in post CVMS Engine Rebuild Review
I've never had an engine assembl...
|09:12 PM - PontiacJim quoted geeteeohguy in post Spark plugs in a 30 over 400
... run this beast. Geeteeohguy makes a great point ...
|04:04 PM - Rukee quoted geeteeohguy in post Removing Post from Sport Coupe
Don't do the wrong thing here......
|05:08 PM - Goat Roper quoted geeteeohguy in post carb
The '67 is a one-year-only carb ...
|03:57 PM - BearGFR quoted geeteeohguy in post Iras67
... If it were my car, I'd insta...
|06:02 PM - Goat Roper quoted geeteeohguy in post Engine bogging down
I've had your symptoms with my '...
|04:51 PM - Pinion head quoted geeteeohguy in post 1970 Ram Air 455 HO, #'s matching, 4sp, A/C Car Rarity?
A very rare car, 46 years on. W...
|09:11 PM - El Monte Slim quoted geeteeohguy in post 1965 GTo "Painted Top" Factory??
Slim, I just checked out your ga...