post #1 of (permalink) Old 05-18-2008, 06:05 PM Thread Starter
GTO JUDGE
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Garage
York Nostalgia Muscle Car Madness

The SVGTO Tigers will have a designated show area and tent at the York Nostalgia Muscle Car Madness at the York Fair Grounds at the Toyota Arena on Saturday July 12. We are in contact with the shows organizer's and we will have 2.00 discount tickets for anyone who wants to show with our group this day.

You do not have to be a member of the SVGTO Tigers to get a discount coupon.

Regular admission is 15.00 and with our club discount you can save a couple dollars on admission plus show your car in our preferred show area with other GTO's.

We are inviting all who would like to come to the York Muscle Car Madness that day to join us for a fun day of Muscle Car Nostalgia and fellowship.

I do request anyone interested let me know ASAP so we can get a head count. Let me know if you would like to attend and I will provide information as to where we will meet before the show so we can enter as a group at a discount. There will be no extra coupons the day of the show. If you think you may come let me know.

Information on the show > York Nostalgia - York Reunion & Nostalgia Nationals

This is an awesome show and MANY of the Pro Stock, Street, Funny Cars, Rail, etc from the old York US 30 Drag way will be on display in the Toyota Arena.

York US 30 was once one of the TOP Drag Strips in the Country before closing in the 1970's. The biggest names in the NHRA of that time such as Don the Snake Purdhomme, Shirley Muldowney, Big Daddy Don Garlits among countless others raced there often and I was fortunate enough to witness them.

It's always a good time and much to see.

Thanks

President: GTO Association of America
www.gtoaa.org

Last edited by GTO JUDGE; 05-18-2008 at 06:15 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome