Pontiac GTO Forum banner

new interior in progress!!

4K views 14 replies 12 participants last post by  Poncho Dan 
#1 ·
hey guy's doing alittle custom interior work to my goat just want to be alittle different from other goats, still more work to be done this is what i have so far not trying to make it look ricey or anything!!

Attachments

See less See more
#11 ·
Looks great. Do the wheel and your perfect. Good thing you don't have blue interior or it would be tacky. I am painted my silver inter PBM with clear to match my outside. It looks sweet. I'll post pics.

#13 · (Edited)
It does give your car more of a custom look to it. But to be honest, I am just not sure of the blue color you picked . Did you know that there are several companies that make those items in complete kits for the 04-06 GTOs and a ton of other cars as well. You get get a mild kit that does a few items around the dash and other kits that do all the trim on the dash, console. air vents, door panels , just about anything. There are 2 or 3 places on ebay that offer this in around 20 different colors and finishes like, carbon fiber, brushed alluminum, chrome. CHECK the ones on EBAY

Good luck with yours. Will be nice to see the finished product.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.