Pontiac GTO Forum banner

2 great finds today

2K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  Roger that 
#1 ·
After 600 miles of driving today I scored pretty good. First I drove to Crawfordsville Indiana and picked up an NOS 67 gto tail panel that sat in a barn for 40 years. I paid $150 and it is in perfect shape. That's a major score. Second I drove to Knightstown Indiana and picked up my 67 tempest donor car to fix my 67. When I arrived I was very surprised that the car was pretty solid and actually ran very well. see the attached pics. I will be cutting off the passenger quarter, taking off the deck lid and rear bumper for a core. the car had all the chrome trim in the trunk which I have not inspected yet. The car is pretty much complete with a good running 326. If anyone is looking for parts they are all available except for what I mentioned. This car is to nice to cut but like Geetee Oh guy said, I gotta bite the bullet. Hopefully this tempest can help keep half a dozen gto"s on the road. Moment of silence for the tempest for its sacrifice. Oh I also picked up a 67 tri power intake for $75 from guy with tail panel

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.