Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1966 GTO post car

5K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  Pinion head 
#1 ·
Hey All,
I'm new on here and have been away from cars for a long time. I drove a hot 1966 GTO in high school and was the envy of many and the destruction of many more. :) Recently, I have come across a 1966 GTO post car. It is identical to my car I drove in high school except for the post. Gold, with black interior, 389, three dueces and four on the floor. I'm having trouble locating the window mouldings for this car. I have chrome around the windshield and back glass but need everything for the sides. Can anyone lead me in the right direction or does anyone have sets to sell? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Mike

#9 ·
No repros available. And from what I've seen of the repro anodized belt mouldings, probably a good thing. Try Hemmings Motor News, Franks Pontiac Parts, Pontiac Heaven, etc. You should be able to come up with a set. Damaged stuff can be straightened and polished, etc.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.