Pontiac GTO Forum banner

sacramento i need a place to warranty!!!!

2K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  GTODEALER 
#1 ·
hey i bought an 04 gto still retains factory warranty but i bought it with jba short tubes, borla exhaust, msd wires, and K@N cai i lifted the car at work and spun a tire and the other went the other direction like an open carrier can i still warranty it with the boltons?

#2 ·
Sup man? I just bought a new 06 from Folsom Pontiac, GMC, Buick. They are really cool over there. Why don't you just give them a call and find out. The service advisor should be able to help you out. I already had my car in for service, the guys name is Dennis Vella, and his number is 916-355-1414. Hope this helps, let me know how it goes.

We should get together sometime, nice to see someone else who is local to me, I live in Orangevale off Hazel Ave. and Hwy 50.

#4 ·
1SLOGTO said:
...i lifted the car at work and spun a tire and the other went the other direction like an open carrier...

:confused I don't think I follow......

#5 ·
1SLOGTO said:
hey i bought an 04 gto still retains factory warranty but i bought it with jba short tubes, borla exhaust, msd wires, and K@N cai i lifted the car at work and spun a tire and the other went the other direction like an open carrier can i still warranty it with the boltons?
It's not a spool or locker, it's a limited slip differential, the carrier sounds like it's fine. Go out on the street and accelerate har from a stop and see how many tire marks you make.....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.