Pontiac GTO Forum - View Single Post - 1957 Pontiac Star Chief
View Single Post
post #10 of (permalink) Old 01-18-2019, 07:10 AM Thread Starter
Nicholas

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
Thanks for your response and input. It is primarily for nostalgic reasons that I would buy a '57 Pontiac. Additionally, I do like the style very much; especially the interior/dashboard. I've done some research and many mechanical parts are available. Body wise, not really sure. Might be a moot point because what ever I would purchase, it all, as in everything, has to be there and restored nicely/correctly/originally. I don't see me buying any parts at all for it. I know the value and demand isn't really there, but I'm not buying it to flip or make money on, if I was to sell it someday. I've never made money on one yet, so why start now lol. I see this car as being the final one I would keep, someday selling off the others. It comes down to being the right one. I'm not going to settle for something. I think I mentioned previously, that it's a want not a need. We'll see where my search and journey takes me. Sure is interesting. I'm learning alot along the way, thanks to members here and elsewhere. Thanks to all.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome