I was able to match up a fork and got it all back together. There was a supplier on Ebay (of all places) that helped me with the measurements. The replacement was made in the US and appears to be better quality than the one I removed (which was not too old). I found a couple things that I need to replace in the future. The clutch rod seems to be too short. With the clutch adjusted correctly, the rod is all the way at the end of the threads. That is OK now, but if I ever need to adjust it, it cannot be brought in.
The other new issue is the speedometer stopped working, It worked fine for about the first 10 miles or so and then stopped. The cable is 2 piece that separates about a foot from the trans which is where I disconnected to replace the clutch. It seems to move very free to the gauge and seems to move free to the trans as well. I am thinking that it is probably the shorter of the two cables or the gear in the tail shaft.