User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 11-17-2017, 02:19 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Garage
Customer Service Goods

I had a couple of customer service issues lately and both were handled so well, I wanted to share. I think it's important to let the community know when someone steps up and does a great job...too often we only hear about the bad stuff. It's good to know, for sure, but sometimes it's nice to hear the good stuff too...

First - I purchased the wrong downpipes from Ram Air Restoration. IT was totally my mistake. I first thought it was Butler Performance's mistake, but when I looked into it, it was indeed my screw up (ordered SHC-6 downpipes instead of SHP-6).

I talk to Paul at RAR once and exchanged half a dozen emails with him. Every step of the way he was patient and accommodating. I followed up again today with him (I'm sure I was bugging him) and again he was kind and hooked me up with info to get me set.

I would wholeheartedly recommend them.

Second - Summit Racing. I know most of you all have ordered from there...but damn they're good. I had to return an entire exhaust system - not because of defect but because I changed my mind. The tech on their call in line was EXCELLENT. H walked me through a couple options, listened to me hem and haw about decisions and was patient and a pro the entire time.

Then he explained the return/swap process, sent me pre-paid shipping labels and past me to a service rep to complete the order.

VERY well done. They have a loyal customer in me.

Anyway - customer service is not dead. These two companies really did a great job. If you have the need and opportunity, I'd suggest doing business with them.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Pontiac GTO Forum > The 1964-1974 Pontiac Tempest, Lemans & GTO > 1964-1974 Tempest, Lemans & GTO General Discussion

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac GTO Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in