User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-26-2014, 07:59 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hello - new owner with a few questions

Hi All

I'm new and recently posted in the new members section. I'm enjoying going through the forum and I'm amazed at the talent here and what many of you have been able to accomplish with your cars. Great stuff.

Few questions and I can move a few into independent posts in the technical section if that's appropriate.

I've looked over forum posts for uploading photos. Can you post links to any online photo sharing site or is it restricted to photobucket? I'm trying to use Flicker but it doesn't seem to be working.

The car came optioned with a speed minder which no longer works. Does anyone have a photo of the relay location on a 1967? I'm not sure if it's a bad wire or non-working relay but I thought I'd try trouble shooting it.

I have a replacement quadrajet on it now because the original was stripped at the fuel line during refurb. I have the original and would like to use it. Do any of the vendors sell a good retap kit?

I'll have some more questions as I'm going through the car but figured I'd start with these. If they've been asked before and you can point me in the right direction that'd be great.

Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-26-2014, 11:56 AM

Hello, and welcome.

I can answer one question you have. I have found that Cliff at Cliffs High Performance Quadrajets :: Qjet Carburetor Rebuild Kits, Parts, Quadrajet Rebuilding, Quadrajet Parts, Bushing Kits, Carb Tuning has great service, knowledge and parts for all your qjet needs. He also has his own forum that he will answer any questions you have.

-Norm
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-26-2014, 12:28 PM Thread Starter

Thanks Norm. I'll be sure to try Cliff as a resource.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Pontiac GTO Forum > The 1964-1974 Pontiac Tempest, Lemans & GTO > 1964-1974 Tempest, Lemans & GTO General Discussion

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac GTO Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in