Pontiac GTO Forum banner

Hit the jackpot!!

2K views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  Goat Roper 
#1 ·
Today I picked up 3 full doors 2 fenders a ton of trim some brackets all of the glass and tracks and regulators plus a full steering wheel column for my '67 GTO all for only 250, then I bought 2 AMC AMX's both the 69 SS 390 versions, and a 1979 firebird and a 1979 rally sport Camaro! All of them running when parked, all in good shape! I may have bitten off a lot but I am looking forward to the challenge!

#11 ·
It took me a couple months just to track down a 6 1/4" water pump pulley, the net wasn't working and I had to go old school and get on the phone to track one down.
I walked the Pomona Swap Meet for hours through a sea of Chevy parts and there wasn't one Pontiac part in the lot.
There were rows of cars for sale, Fords and Chevys but only one Pontiac Catalina and no GTOs or Tempests to be found.

My car is almost finished just waiting on the engine and I am thinking of another GTO project but from what I have learned on this one is to make sure it is all there before I jump in.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.