merry christmas! - Pontiac GTO Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-01-2009, 03:42 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
merry christmas!

hello,well,i came back!,looking at my last log in it was 2 years ago this month(man! how time flies when you're going broke eh?),,actually OTHER car projects got in the way along with a dismal`08 but,,`09 has been good,not great but ENOUGH!,,so update is i've owned a`67 GTO since man first walked the earth ended up in the corner of my bodyshop with motor out `wheels blowed off'

short block is on the stand as of this morning,back wheels are down fronts going on tomorrow(all new brake schtuff,drum but,it worked before),,,so i'll `be a member',,,!,,,no i mean HERE,plan on having the old girl UP this month and i have some odd orig trim interior parts i'm going to have to sort thru so i'm up for swaps/cash up or down

anyway,glad the site is still thundering along(i'd saved it but of course when you have nothing to contribute)

somewhere in oregon praying for some good gas,cool weather and a two car length jump on ya!

Last edited by Hammer; 12-01-2009 at 03:43 PM. Reason: clarification
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-01-2009, 11:00 PM

Here's a challenge for you! You make the 2010 GTOAA Nats and then I'll make the 2011 Nats...... Now did you remember your password after two years??????? UP this Month can we count on that we will want pics by DEC 31th Good Luck Les
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-01-2009, 11:37 PM Thread Starter

sounds like a fish

in fact the most famous`trout' in the world(one that goes to sea and returns to spawn in natel waters,,,,i've fished for them over 50 years,here it's not `trout' but`---------',,,,,,,,,,,,,i'm sure you can guess,,i used that as my secret password and in fact i'm ---------2 or also on many sites since i was`compromised' once,,he!! i've had the same goat since `74 same house since `85 same wife since too longhahaha,,i can even tell you the paint code# from `80,,,4818L(for Lacquer),,there! now where's my glasses? and cane?did i pass the test?,good let's dwink to celebrate!

somewhere in oregon praying for some good gas,cool weather and a two car length jump on ya!

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-02-2009, 10:01 AM

Okay, good job I'm buying 1st round. Used ole unit numbers for mine you know how those it etched in your mind
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-02-2009, 12:50 PM Thread Starter

stuck now

waiting on a machinist,,i MAY reinstall the old camshaft and roll the motor back in with a new timing set/gaskets,have to check the bearings first that will determine what's up,birthday is the 12th dec,,,maybe she'll run by then,,,,,and i''ll buy all the beer

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Pontiac GTO Forum > The 1964-1974 Pontiac Tempest, Lemans & GTO > 1964-1974 Tempest, Lemans & GTO General Discussion

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac GTO Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in