Tracking Down a Judge - Pontiac GTO Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-09-2019, 03:41 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Tracking Down a Judge

Hi all- I know it’s a long shot but I’m starting the process of trying to track down my fathers first car - ‘69 Judge. Anyone have any advice about where I might begin my journey? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-09-2019, 11:33 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
This is a great place to start, all you can do is get the word out in as many places as you can with as much information as you have. I'm definitely not an expert and am very new on this site but I have to say the people on here are very helpful and knowledgeable. As a Judge owner I verified mine was an actual Judge through PHS, they provided information to me such as build date, and where it was originally sold. So posting the year, color, interior, transmission type, and where & when it was purchased would be a great starting point. As his first car it probably wasn't new off the showroom floor so that might have some added challenges.

So to knock one off the list, if he purchased a 69 Matador Red four speed with black interior from Casey Beckham Pontiac in Anaheim in Feb of 1969 it could be mine. It some how made it's way through Texas and then up to Canada, it's been grazing in Saskatchewan Canada since I bought it in 1979.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-10-2019, 09:56 AM

Good luck. I have been searching for the 69 I bought new for quite some time now. Bought from Jack Roley Pontiac Belle Vernon, PA. Last known location Younstown, OH. Original color matfair maze. Parchment interior. Automatic. VIN# 242379G132067. Not a Judge but would love to find out if it's still "alive" out there somewhere.

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-11-2019, 07:51 PM Thread Starter

Thanks. I’ll have to start doing some digging. I appreciate it!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Pontiac GTO Forum > The 1964-1974 Pontiac Tempest, Lemans & GTO > 1964-1974 Tempest, Lemans & GTO General Discussion

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac GTO Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in