washer sprayer - Pontiac GTO Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 11-12-2008, 11:56 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
washer sprayer

was the winshield washer sprayer part of the gto package in 1966? if not then this is the other code on my build tag. i know my 65 tempests , 1 custom and 1 4 door staight 6, did not have sprayers.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 11-16-2008, 11:01 AM
64-67 Expert

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
In know they were an option in '65, but not certain about '66. I've owned several '66's over the years, and have seen many more, and all of them had the washer AND 2 speed wipers. More homework required! You've got me wondering, now!
Jeff
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 11-19-2008, 11:00 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
i got a reprint of the 1966 salesmans data book and the two speen wipers with washer feature were standed even on the bas tempest, the were stand on the tempest, tempest custom, lemans and gto, by the way for the record a tempest custom was not the base modle, a tempest was, the diffrence is a tempest has front armest but not back ones, a tempest had vinyl floor covering while the tempest custom has the custom logos, carpet and rear armrest standard, in 65 1 speed wipers were still standard i beleave
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Pontiac GTO Forum > The 1964-1974 Pontiac Tempest, Lemans & GTO > 1964-1974 Tempest, Lemans & GTO General Discussion

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac GTO Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in