Well, I searched for this, and while there are some discussions on fuel additives and winter driving, I couldn't find it all in one place, so here goes....
I live in Michigan - and the clock is ticking.... Here is my plan; anyone that can help would be appreciated.....
1) I need a car cover. It will be locked in my garage all winter, any recommendations?
2) I think my tank leaks slightly when full, so need to limit gas to about a half tank. Suggestions on stabilizers, and run through?
3) What about the battery? Should I disconnect it, or leave it connected? Maybe a trickle charger on it plugged in through the winter?
4) Should I get the whole car up on 4 jack stands to keep it off the tires?
5) Should I start it every month or so?
6) Anything else?
So you can see I have a pretty detailed plan, just wanted to share it to help others!