2004 gto vs 2004 turbo gto - Pontiac GTO Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-07-2008, 06:32 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
2004 gto vs 2004 turbo gto

hmmm so all i have to say is i feel violated after what happened today so just crusing ya know its nice out i see another gto so i catch up get to the light and im shootin the **** wit the guy and i ask him to run he smirks and says sure ummm well the light goes green and hes gone literally b4 i got to 60 he was at 150. he actaully pulls over in the shopping center and we started talking now i dont know **** about turbos but they were ****ing huge he also said he had almost every avalible performance part **** was nasty and to make it even better the guy was only 24 so us young guys are holding it down
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-07-2008, 08:25 PM

Send a message via AIM to Aramz06
lol...

-LSS Shifter
-Resonator Delete
-Flowmaster 44 Series Mufflers

1 of 475

post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-07-2008, 08:47 PM

24 years old and a butt load of Mods. including a Turbo, how long will this kid last? I mean 150MPH and then he pulls into a shopping center, was he ripping down Main Street or what? Word - If you see that kid again let him flame on and catch fire without you in toe...

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-07-2008, 09:44 PM Thread Starter

hahahahaha dude i wish i had a camera but im sure ill see him again he said hes local so if i see him again ill try to get it on camera
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-07-2008, 10:03 PM
Super Moderator

Location: Where the women are scarce and the sheep are scared. So. Cali
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jradke123 View Post
hmmm so all i have to say is i feel violated after what happened today so just crusing ya know its nice out i see another gto so i catch up get to the light and im shootin the **** wit the guy and i ask him to run he smirks and says sure ummm well the light goes green and hes gone literally b4 i got to 60 he was at 150. he actaully pulls over in the shopping center and we started talking now i dont know **** about turbos but they were ****ing huge he also said he had almost every avalible performance part **** was nasty and to make it even better the guy was only 24 so us young guys are holding it down
My head hurts now.

~I'm ya huckleberry~
~516rwhp/500rwtq~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yC11NCGTEvI
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-07-2008, 11:10 PM

Hey you promised me pics of your car w/ engine! we need those pics.

-LSS Shifter
-Resonator Delete

1 of 475

post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-08-2008, 01:19 PM Thread Starter

hey just took some just looking for my memory stick lol just moved so its in a box still im hoping
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-08-2008, 07:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jradke123 View Post
You have one period in this whole paragraph.

Then you put in profanity by using **** which is useless. Try and converse in a normal manner like an adult without profanity and you'll get more respect here.

If you make your posts easier to read you'll keep peoples attention.

I know you are young, but you have an adult toy. Be a bit more careful about where you race. You'll end up getting the reputation that a lot of younger Mustang GT drivers give that car.

Now I'll translate.

HMMMM..... So All i have to say is I feel violated.

I was cruising and saw another GTO. I sped up and caught him at a light. He was real cool and we started talking. I asked him if he wanted to run. He just smiled and said sure.

When the light turned green I took off and by the time I got to 60 he was at 150. The thing just flat out flew.

He pulled over in a shopping center. He popped the hood and had huge turbos on the thing. He had all kinds of mods too.

He was only 24 so us young guys are holding it down.

See much easier to read and most people will understand now.

Nice death.
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-08-2008, 07:40 PM

OHHHH so THATS what happend... I see

-LSS Shifter
-Resonator Delete

1 of 475

post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-08-2008, 10:31 PM
Super Moderator

Location: Where the women are scarce and the sheep are scared. So. Cali
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by fergyflyer View Post
You have one period in this whole paragraph.

Then you put in profanity by using **** which is useless. Try and converse in a normal manner like an adult without profanity and you'll get more respect here.

If you make your posts easier to read you'll keep peoples attention.

I know you are young, but you have an adult toy. Be a bit more careful about where you race. You'll end up getting the reputation that a lot of younger Mustang GT drivers give that car.

Now I'll translate.

HMMMM..... So All i have to say is I feel violated.

I was cruising and saw another GTO. I sped up and caught him at a light. He was real cool and we started talking. I asked him if he wanted to run. He just smiled and said sure.

When the light turned green I took off and by the time I got to 60 he was at 150. The thing just flat out flew.

He pulled over in a shopping center. He popped the hood and had huge turbos on the thing. He had all kinds of mods too.

He was only 24 so us young guys are holding it down.

See much easier to read and most people will understand now.

Nice death.
I think that the auto censor recognized and changed the profane words. Like I just typed ****-head and dumb-**** and the asterisks replaced the bad little words automatically.

~I'm ya huckleberry~
~516rwhp/500rwtq~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yC11NCGTEvI
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Pontiac GTO Forum > Off Topic Discussions > Racing and Kill Forum

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac GTO Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in