3 Stangs..... - Pontiac GTO Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 31 (permalink) Old 07-29-2005, 09:47 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
3 Stangs.....

Check this out! This morning I was minding my own business on the way to work. I was driving the speed limit in the center lane. I look in my rear view and I see 3 Mustangs comming up fast. 03-04's I just kept driving, One pulls up on the right, one pulls up on the left, and one on my 6. I look over at the one on my left and it (looked) like it had all kind of mods. He had chome badges "blinging 4.6L" on the fender anyway I look at him and nodded his head as if to say "what's up" After that he speed up and got in front of me. His plate read "FASTANG" I said "this will not do" Say I dropped from 6th to 5th and just got in front of all of them and continued on my way to work. It wasnt really a race but I just wanted to share this tidbit. I guess they just wanted to check out the "HUMBLER"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 31 (permalink) Old 07-31-2005, 08:04 PM

Good One Humbler! I gotta 3 slowstang story for ya. I picked my wife up from work Fri Eve. traveling down a 2 lane,I looked back and saw a late 80's Saleen..looked back again saw a 98 GT...looked back AGAIN and saw a 05 GT.Well I informed my wife of the developments, to which her reply was GETTEM' 2 lane turns into 4, empty red light as I'm slowing to it..I look back to see who's it gonna be?...NONE of them changed lanes to line up with me! So when I see this, I changed lanes 200ft before light to make'em line up.....You wont believe this, ALL 3 quickly changed lanes to stay behind me!!! I have never laughed harder in a car...I was thrashing around Belly laughing and then stuck my head out the window...just a little, to let him know... He was the object of my active laughing Seizure. I continued up the road 5-6 miles changed lanes twice more...look back and see the baby ducks following suit. Just had to share.....Hard to believe? ....Yes........Sometimes Life truly is stranger than Fiction
post #3 of 31 (permalink) Old 07-31-2005, 09:40 PM

I had a similar thing happen to me. The Mustang just kept changing lanes to stay behind me and avoid getting a light beside me. I guess in reality it's a good thing. If you pick on someone smaller than you your a bully, and we don't want to be bully Goats.

post #4 of 31 (permalink) Old 08-01-2005, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatacular
Good One Humbler! I gotta 3 slowstang story for ya. I picked my wife up from work Fri Eve. traveling down a 2 lane,I looked back and saw a late 80's Saleen..looked back again saw a 98 GT...looked back AGAIN and saw a 05 GT.Well I informed my wife of the developments, to which her reply was GETTEM' 2 lane turns into 4, empty red light as I'm slowing to it..I look back to see who's it gonna be?...NONE of them changed lanes to line up with me! So when I see this, I changed lanes 200ft before light to make'em line up.....You wont believe this, ALL 3 quickly changed lanes to stay behind me!!! I have never laughed harder in a car...I was thrashing around Belly laughing and then stuck my head out the window...just a little, to let him know... He was the object of my active laughing Seizure. I continued up the road 5-6 miles changed lanes twice more...look back and see the baby ducks following suit. Just had to share.....Hard to believe? ....Yes........Sometimes Life truly is stranger than Fiction
They were playing "follow the leader" and they knew their place in line.

Last edited by Phantom05; 08-01-2005 at 01:10 PM.
post #5 of 31 (permalink) Old 08-02-2005, 01:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fergyflyer
If you pick on someone smaller than you your a bully, and we don't want to be bully Goats.
BAHHHH
post #6 of 31 (permalink) Old 08-02-2005, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom05
They were playing "follow the leader" and they knew their place in line.

Mustangs seriously have to be the some of the funniest drivers out there. And to this day I have yet to be beat by one... Mustang, GT, or Cobra.
post #7 of 31 (permalink) Old 08-04-2005, 01:40 PM Thread Starter

They are a funny breed
post #8 of 31 (permalink) Old 08-04-2005, 01:46 PM

This thread is great. The follow the leader and bully comments are classics!
post #9 of 31 (permalink) Old 08-04-2005, 10:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05_HUMBLER
They are a funny breed
....... Cam looks funny when he Breeds
post #10 of 31 (permalink) Old 08-04-2005, 10:26 PM

Jen was right, should have tinted the windows on the Jeep...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Pontiac GTO Forum > Off Topic Discussions > Racing and Kill Forum

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac GTO Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in