User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-20-2008, 09:07 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to Aramz06
3rd Gen. Eclipse

On my way home from class after exiting the freeway, I was at a red light, and I didnt realise but 2 lanes over was a third generation eclipse (year 2000 I believe?). So the light hits green and I notice him fly by pushing it. It was all black with the average Blue headlights and alteza rear lights, Dropped to the max, spray painted stock wheels, and a loud cannon! I get to him at a yellow light and I slow down so we can line up, this guy runs the light just as it turns red. Basically I lost it and once the light hit green I chased him down and finally found him. Again were at a red light and hes a lane over to me. Light hits green and I take off on this guy like there is no tomorrow! I lost him. Then about 2 blocks out he catches up next to me and slows down to a 10-15 mph roll and says " AGAIN AGAIN" I didnt understand so he kept screaming "AGAIN AGAIN" I said oh alright... 3 honks? He agreed and told me to honk. I didnt even bother to downshift. I honked and we took off. Once again I have a very large lead on him. Atleast he was cool about it, he came next to me and asked me what I have done to the car.. told him it was stock and he was surprised. He told me he only had an intake. Havent had a nice run in quite a while! By the way these streets are completely deserted and it was about 11:30pm. No cars around.

-LSS Shifter
-Resonator Delete
-Flowmaster 44 Series Mufflers

1 of 475

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-20-2008, 09:09 PM
formerly NJGoat

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Garage
sweet!!!!!!!

2009 Pontiac G8 GT Liquid Red, sport & premium pkg, Lloyd floor mats, Pontiac trunk liner, mobil 1 plus Z-Max, VG sharkfin antenna, Volant CAI, Superchips Cortex 93 octane Volant tune, Solo -Performance axle-back exhaust, Solo X pipe, BP-catchcan
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-20-2008, 09:12 PM Thread Starter

Send a message via AIM to Aramz06
He changed his Avator!!!!

-LSS Shifter
-Resonator Delete
-Flowmaster 44 Series Mufflers

1 of 475

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-20-2008, 09:17 PM
formerly NJGoat

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Garage
i just like the picture of my girls!!!

2009 Pontiac G8 GT Liquid Red, sport & premium pkg, Lloyd floor mats, Pontiac trunk liner, mobil 1 plus Z-Max, VG sharkfin antenna, Volant CAI, Superchips Cortex 93 octane Volant tune, Solo -Performance axle-back exhaust, Solo X pipe, BP-catchcan
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-20-2008, 09:57 PM

Not really worth your time and fuel IMO, but hey; if you got a good laugh out of the stomping more power to ya...cheers
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-21-2008, 10:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PDQ GTO View Post
Not really worth your time and fuel IMO, but hey; if you got a good laugh out of the stomping more power to ya...cheers
I was thinking the same thing, might have been a good run for my Cavalier though.
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-21-2008, 10:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fergyflyer View Post
I was thinking the same thing, might have been a good run for my Cavalier though.

Anybody who thinks their ride is hot and is willing to race is worth putting a frown on their face. Wow that rymed.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Pontiac GTO Forum > Off Topic Discussions > Racing and Kill Forum

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac GTO Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in