Baited BAD.... - Pontiac GTO Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 120 (permalink) Old 03-17-2008, 09:56 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Baited BAD....

Wow never would of thought this would happen to me. It all started around 10:30 AM today. My 2005 M6 and I were on I-26 in the Charleston area. All was completely normal traffic, flow, even the weather just reminded me as the normal day type.

Next thing i know i look back in my rear view and see a new model Grey Mustang GT with black racing stripes. Haha he pulls right behind me and starts tailgateing me, I CAN NOT STAND THAT AT ALL. He then proceeds to pull a flyby on me, about crashed into a innocent Toyota Prius in the process. I noticed that all of his windows were all equipped with illegal tint no where near 27%. I decided just to play around with this stang because i did not hear a whine or a blowoff so i figured i was safe. I guess he was staring at me because we just decided to GO i pulled all the way through 5th. Got up to about 105 then let off. I was about 9-10 car lengths in front of him, he came back up to my left I gave him the thumbs up.

Gave myself a smile just another kill i thought to myself. The GT then pulled behind me i was just cruising. I looked down then looked back up the GT had about 8 different strobe lights and siren just flashing me down. I could not believe it my heart sunk to the bottom of my chest i was just BAITED!!! I pulled over he got out and told me to get out of the car. I got out just beating myself up mentally. He explained what happened in his mind, i just agreed on what he said the entire time. Complying with whatever Officer Johnson said. He joked "I know what this vehicle is capable of, much more than My Mustang". I thought to myself i know that was true.

PIG Johnson was nice i guess the whole time. He told me he could of impounded the goat for a month and suspend my license for three months for reckless driving. Instead he benefited me with a 850 DOLLAR 8 POINT ticket wow still could not believe what happened. I drove off and struggled through the whole work day. I called my friend around 2:00 PM and told him the story, he says when i go to court I can call entrapment since i was baited. Does anyone know if that is a possibility, please help me save almost a grand and reduce my ticket thank you. P.S. ever heard of a GT undercover??? Neither have I until today
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 120 (permalink) Old 03-17-2008, 10:13 PM

You done took a course in the University o'life today child. Live and learn.
post #3 of 120 (permalink) Old 03-17-2008, 10:49 PM

Yes, I have seen them. They use the prior bodystyle here as well as the new retro bodystyle. I have seen them undercover and also fully marked. I trust NOTHING with dark tinted windows, and down here in Alabama, you can practically have legal limo tint, so if you want to go and got black glass, I don't give you a second thought.

Hell, I got pulled over earlier this year by an undercover Ford Expedition state trooper. He saw me racing a mustang that had been tailgating me just like he did you and was the only reason he let me go. He told me he was going over 100 mph and couldn't keep up, he never fired up the radar detector, or my fuzz buster never went off anyways, I think he was just pacing us and looking at his speedo. He saw the stang f#cking with me, the stang dropped back, then he got in between us.

He told me a ticket like that would be about 1,000 bucks and would have to go to mandatory driving school. He then said to not let a ticket like that ruin my weekend (it was a Saturday afternoon). Then he drove away. Lucky as sh#t, I was, on that day. Sorry you couldn't have been as lucky.

post #4 of 120 (permalink) Old 03-17-2008, 10:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWkilla17 View Post
Wow never would of thought this would happen to me. It all started around 10:30 AM today. My 2005 M6 and I were on I-26 in the Charleston area. All was completely normal traffic, flow, even the weather just reminded me as the normal day type.

Next thing i know i look back in my rear view and see a new model Grey Mustang GT with black racing stripes. Haha he pulls right behind me and starts tailgateing me, I CAN NOT STAND THAT AT ALL. He then proceeds to pull a flyby on me, about crashed into a innocent Toyota Prius in the process. I noticed that all of his windows were all equipped with illegal tint no where near 27%. I decided just to play around with this stang because i did not hear a whine or a blowoff so i figured i was safe. I guess he was staring at me because we just decided to GO i pulled all the way through 5th. Got up to about 105 then let off. I was about 9-10 car lengths in front of him, he came back up to my left I gave him the thumbs up.

Gave myself a smile just another kill i thought to myself. The GT then pulled behind me i was just cruising. I looked down then looked back up the GT had about 8 different strobe lights and siren just flashing me down. I could not believe it my heart sunk to the bottom of my chest i was just BAITED!!! I pulled over he got out and told me to get out of the car. I got out just beating myself up mentally. He explained what happened in his mind, i just agreed on what he said the entire time. Complying with whatever Officer Johnson said. He joked "I know what this vehicle is capable of, much more than My Mustang". I thought to myself i know that was true.

PIG Johnson was nice i guess the whole time. He told me he could of impounded the goat for a month and suspend my license for three months for reckless driving. Instead he benefited me with a 850 DOLLAR 8 POINT ticket wow still could not believe what happened. I drove off and struggled through the whole work day. I called my friend around 2:00 PM and told him the story, he says when i go to court I can call entrapment since i was baited. Does anyone know if that is a possibility, please help me save almost a grand and reduce my ticket thank you. P.S. ever heard of a GT undercover??? Neither have I until today
I run Mount Pleasant to Summerville and back every work day. I have seen that same Mustang pull 3 people. A late model silver Camaro, A black late model Trans Am, and a Honda Prelude. Judging by the types of cars he's pulled, he must be baiting. I often see him hiding under the highway 78 bridge (near exit 205)
post #5 of 120 (permalink) Old 03-17-2008, 11:03 PM

That's when you need a passenger with a video camera or video phone to post that sh#t on youtube and cost johnQporkproduct a day of humilitation in court when confronted by the johnQhangemhighjudge.
post #6 of 120 (permalink) Old 03-18-2008, 01:09 AM

son...don't ever, ever play with any dark tint window sports car in the charleston area unless you know the person. i've seen an srt-8 sitting off of ashley phosphate several times clocking people which i feel like his clocking had to be very inaccurate. in my daily commute from north chuck to jedburg and back i don't usually come across many po-po but i've seen nearly every undercover car there is in the north chuck arsenal. i've blazed down 26 many times at over 100 mph with not much trouble but seriously if you're not running a doughnut detector or you can't read the traffic, be very very careful. i've seen the common traffic flow at 80 in the 65 and pass cops as well without a problem.
post #7 of 120 (permalink) Old 03-18-2008, 02:01 AM

Send a message via AIM to Aramz06
Wow that sucks, Ive only seen the new charger's as undercover cars. Then again I see S2000's with 3-5 large antena's on them. They think they can fool people so easy. Goodluck in your case and thanks for letting us know to watch out for these .

-LSS Shifter
-Resonator Delete
-Flowmaster 44 Series Mufflers

1 of 475

post #8 of 120 (permalink) Old 03-18-2008, 08:39 AM
Former Super Moderator

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
The closer people tailgate me, the more I slow down.
Yea, I `d hate to see what your insurance is going to be now.
post #9 of 120 (permalink) Old 03-18-2008, 05:14 PM

Its been said before, and I feel like it needs to be said again, this really isn't a good method of policing. When this undercover gives some creep a reason to race and he runs it up to 150 and kills himself and others, what did that cop solve?

Good luck with your ticket.
post #10 of 120 (permalink) Old 03-18-2008, 07:08 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by PEARL JAM View Post
I run Mount Pleasant to Summerville and back every work day. I have seen that same Mustang pull 3 people. A late model silver Camaro, A black late model Trans Am, and a Honda Prelude. Judging by the types of cars he's pulled, he must be baiting. I often see him hiding under the highway 78 bridge (near exit 205)
Man i bet he thinks he is so sneaky sitting under that bridge. Wow i mean street racing is not even a problem in South Carolina not at all. He made it sound like street racing was a huge epidemic here and that he was doing innocent drivers a favor, when in actuality he almost plowed into that Prius. I mean bait drug dealers, rapist, even prostitutes just not regular daily drivers that have a "fast" status car. My case is next Tuesday ill fill you in.
Thanks Guys

Last edited by BMWkilla17; 03-18-2008 at 07:11 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Pontiac GTO Forum > Off Topic Discussions > Racing and Kill Forum

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac GTO Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in