Drive By Burning (warning extreme rice) - Pontiac GTO Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 31 (permalink) Old 12-12-2005, 09:08 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Drive By Burning (warning extreme rice)

So I am out getting dinner for the family last night. It was about 45 degrees and crystal clear out. I drive by a Chick Fillet restataunt(which are closed on Sundays) and there is about 20 super riced mustangs. They had the whole ground effects kit with the neons poking through and the neons under the hood. One of them had the lights that danced with the rattling trunk music. I simply could not resist to stop and see what in the hell this was all about. I pull the GTO right up in the front of them like I own the place. HAHAHA. I proceed to walk slowly through all of them. 80% of them were V6's and the others had SO much ****e in them(TV's, Stereos, Whale tails) that they had to weigh more than my car.

I start talking with the guys finding out who they were. They said they were a street club called Neon Pony (yes I am being serious). This was one of those moments when I am very glad I have a good poker face, because if I didn't I would have laughed in the guys face. After about 1/2 an hour of listening to these guys talk about cars(which by the way they did not even know what a cam or pushrod was.). I decide to see if any of them want to run. They said they don't, but Chris is coming in a couple of minutes and he(I assume) has the fastest car. So I wait around and they check out my car for a bit. They ask what the Monaro liscense plate means and I explain the lineage of the Goat. The chris pulls up. Chris(who by the way is a 60 year old woman) pulls up in a yellow 05 convertible GT with a Saleen roll bar, 18" spinners, dark green neons that even shine through the rims, and painted crooked black racing stripes.

She gets out of the car and looks offended to see a Pontiac there. She points at my car and says "what is that slow peice doing here?"

I shake the hands of the guys I was talking to with a laugh and head out. I pull onto the main road and sign my GTO's name on the concrete.

At this point I have had more rice than I could stand
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 31 (permalink) Old 12-12-2005, 09:13 AM
big_mike

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
you didnt race grandma? She may have been the little old lady from Pasadena!!! lol
post #3 of 31 (permalink) Old 12-12-2005, 10:06 AM

I'd a punched her right in the ovaries... right in the baby maker.... Some people.....

post #4 of 31 (permalink) Old 12-12-2005, 10:10 AM
big_mike

instead of racing for Pinks!, you could race for her pacemaker! Then see if she is confident enough in her car.
post #5 of 31 (permalink) Old 12-12-2005, 10:30 AM

You handled it better then I probably would have. I'd told the ol' b!tch to get her sh!t on the road and and see just how slow my "piece" is!
post #6 of 31 (permalink) Old 12-12-2005, 10:37 AM
big_mike

I think we all would have.
post #7 of 31 (permalink) Old 12-12-2005, 11:09 AM Thread Starter

It was such a lame group that I had to walk away. If the car was nice then hell yeah I would have run. But not only was the car fugly, it was driven by a grey hair with a bad attitude. I honestly have never seen anything more pathetic in all my car years. I respect civic clubs way more than this club. Cause they are 16 and have an excuse of not being able to afford a nicer car.

These people were middle age. I only wish I had my camera with me. It would be in the hall of shame on stangnet.
post #8 of 31 (permalink) Old 12-12-2005, 11:13 AM
big_mike

there is a hall of shame?
post #9 of 31 (permalink) Old 12-12-2005, 11:20 AM Thread Starter

There would be if I took pictures. They would make it just for them.
post #10 of 31 (permalink) Old 12-12-2005, 11:24 AM
big_mike

oh, got it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Pontiac GTO Forum > Off Topic Discussions > Racing and Kill Forum

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac GTO Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in