LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 22 (permalink) Old 12-31-2010, 04:25 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Location: Where the women are scarce and the sheep are scared. So. Cali
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Enough is enough!!

I am really getting tired of seeing threads in this section being crapped on with unrelated posts and unnecessary bickering. It's unfair to the OP and to those who might be getting useful information from the thread. One minute the thread is going well and the next time it has to be closed or deleted. Can we, and I include myself, please respect the OP's thread? If you don't have anything pertinent to add to the thread... DON'T POST! If you disagree with something, well that's okay, voice your opinion. But if your disagreement is more in the lines of disrespect then your post will be deleted. Plus, don't forget that you have private messaging that you can use to voice your opinion if you have a "personal" problem with someone. But remember that you still have to be respectful to the person you're PM'ing because nothing prevents a member from copying a PM and forwarding it to a Moderator for review.

I really don't think that I'm asking much. If someone feels that I'm being too critical, harsh, unfair, etc. then please feel free to post your thoughts here and let me know.

Thanks!

~I'm ya huckleberry~
~516rwhp/500rwtq~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yC11NCGTEvI
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 22 (permalink) Old 12-31-2010, 06:00 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
How about a blanket statement of leaving the bench racing to that "other" forum.
post #3 of 22 (permalink) Old 12-31-2010, 06:11 PM

Good advice for members and moderators alike.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6QTS11OZ View Post
If you disagree with something, well that's okay, voice your opinion.
Worth repeating.

'07 Audi A4 2.0T Quattro "commuter"
'09 G37 Coupe Journey
'11 HD Street Glide 103
“The Andy Rooney of Cars”
Examiner.com

“My automotive consultant.” - Wayland Joe, 2-time SCCA Runoff Champion, exotic car owner

post #4 of 22 (permalink) Old 12-31-2010, 07:03 PM

Not even really sure what to say about this one?????

SRT-4 Stage 3
[email protected],
Best trap 120.60
Best sixty 1.68
post #5 of 22 (permalink) Old 12-31-2010, 09:21 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuuuce View Post
Good advice for members and moderators alike.
This thread was for everyone to read and heed, including myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebeast View Post
Not even really sure what to say about this one?????
You really don't have to say anything. Like I said, if you don't have anything pertinent to add to a thread... DON'T POST! Obviously you missed that part.

~I'm ya huckleberry~
~516rwhp/500rwtq~

post #6 of 22 (permalink) Old 01-01-2011, 10:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6QTS11OZ View Post

You really don't have to say anything. Like I said, if you don't have anything pertinent to add to a thread... DON'T POST! Obviously you missed that part.
You'll never be able to take your own advice. You cant even get thru your own self rightous thread without being a combative smartass. See above! You want a race and kill section where 3 fan boys visit and comment. You got it! You never even noticed how few people visit this section any more have you? There's a reason why nobody visits anymore! So keep up your good work Mr. super moderator and maybe you can run off the remaining 5 members that comment in this section regularly. I'm done here.

SRT-4 Stage 3
[email protected],
Best trap 120.60
Best sixty 1.68

Last edited by bluebeast; 01-01-2011 at 10:09 AM. Reason: spelling.
post #7 of 22 (permalink) Old 01-01-2011, 10:39 AM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebeast View Post
You'll never be able to take your own advice. You cant even get thru your own self rightous thread without being a combative smartass. See above! You want a race and kill section where 3 fan boys visit and comment. You got it! You never even noticed how few people visit this section any more have you? There's a reason why nobody visits anymore! So keep up your good work Mr. super moderator and maybe you can run off the remaining 5 members that comment in this section regularly. I'm done here.
My point in case. This is one of the reasons why I started this thread. This person has always had a problem with me and instead of sending me a pm like I suggested to resolve any problems, he decides to make it a public thing. I kind of figured that the guilty parties would take offense to something that they're a part of. I make a point in my original post to make this section better, you fail to understand it and then post exactly what I was trying to stop here and now I'm a combative smartass? WOW! If you really didn't have a good reason to post, why did you? Hmmm! Maybe you posted your irrelevant post just to take a jab at me because of your personal dislike for me. Who knows! Oh well, call me what you want. You want to be done here so be it. And maybe there are fewer people in this section for the reasons I pointed out about this section. That's why I don't come here to often.

Now if I really was a combative smartass I would ban you for your post but I'm not. I don't mind someone disagreeing with me or even going off on me like you did because I know how to brush it off and move on. Next time I just hope that you or any other member would send me a pm. If not, I'll just delete your posts and the ones I post in response to yours and leave this thread open for others to view and respond to.

~I'm ya huckleberry~
~516rwhp/500rwtq~

Last edited by 6QTS11OZ; 01-21-2011 at 09:41 AM.
post #8 of 22 (permalink) Old 01-01-2011, 02:47 PM

Good post Anthony! I'm going to sticky it. I won't hesitate to deleate post and lock threads that are being derailed.

post #9 of 22 (permalink) Old 01-01-2011, 03:31 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by GM4life View Post
Good post Anthony! I'm going to sticky it. I won't hesitate to deleate post and lock threads that are being derailed.
You know what? I think that's probably the best thing to do. Delete a thread or lock it and move on. Thanks!

~I'm ya huckleberry~
~516rwhp/500rwtq~

post #10 of 22 (permalink) Old 01-01-2011, 08:37 PM

personaly id like to thank you guys for keeping a pretty respectfull forum up and running. Its nice to read post where punks dont think they have to use curse words to get there point across. most forums you have to tell your kids to not read the screen as they walk by.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Pontiac GTO Forum > Off Topic Discussions > Racing and Kill Forum

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac GTO Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in