evo ricer rant - Pontiac GTO Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-20-2007, 02:10 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
evo ricer rant

I really hope this A-hole is a forum jumper and reads this! I was coming into work this morning when this evo ricer gets on my tail,theres a few cars around not enough to get a good side by side,well I guess i wasnt going fast enough for this tool.He fell back a little and blasted his little fart can past me at a high rate of speed, i wasnt biting so he passes me and I flip him the bird then he proceeds to give the universal ricer sign (the hazard light blink) like he whipped my ass or something! I come up un him again and as soon as i get to his window to tell him what a Ja----f he is , away he flies again and whips in and out of cars with such disregard that hes lucky he didnt kill any one.(Also blinking his little lights in victory) I guess this is the only way they know how to "win".I drive I55 to chicago every 3rd day so if you want to try again lets take it to the track and do it right ,ill show you a thing or two. So untill then ,keep on driving like an A-hole do us all a favor and kill yourself on some lonesome strip of road keep not on the interstate! end of rant

Sorry guys and gals but this really pisses me off, I dont mind a little play here and there but show some f-ing restraint,sometimes i have my family in the car i dont need to get in a wreck right now,because some idiot wants to see if hes a "real man" or something!

like the saying goes "never a cop around when you need one".

ok now im done.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-20-2007, 02:54 PM

I had a similar experience a few months ago. Someone in a new Civic Si was behind me right before a left-hand turn (2 lanes wide) from FM 78, which is also a freeway entrance for I410 South and I35 South. About 300 yards in on the ramp, there is traffic which is entering this ramp from the left, from I410, and must be yielded to. I was ahead of the Civic, and punched it to avoid the folks coming in from the left. He wasn't able to hang with me, and had to slow down for that traffic. Up ahead, the ramp curves to the right, straightens for a bit, then curves left before merging with I35. I had eased back to cruise mode, but looked in the mirror to see the Civic catching up with me. After completing the right sweeper, I sped up a little before the left, but not by too much. Mr. Civic was hell-bent on getting past me, and I wanted to see what he had. I stayed in the right lane, he moved to the inside left lane, balls-to-the-walls, passing me up! I quickly matched his speed, but couldn't pass him, there was a slower car in my lane, and both lanes were fixing to merge into one. He blew by the slower car, and I stayed back to wait until we're on the HWY. Once on I35, I caught up and paced him, easily keeping up. Traffic prevented any real passing situation, but Mr. Civic decided to start weaving through folks like he was playing some video game. I just let him go, vowing for payback some other day. That was about 4 or 5 months ago, and I haven't seem hide nor hair of him since.
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-20-2007, 05:26 PM

I know the feeling. Just last night I was driving home from a movie with two chicks in the car and I see this Mustang so I get a little excited. I get a little closer and realize this thing is a 05 V6 so I didnt even try. I just passed him and got in the left lane to turn cause my street was coming up. Well this guy thinks its Race Day at Daytona and I hear that V6 POS pass me as fast as he could and cuts me off. He gets in the left hand turn lane with me and when it goes green I slowly get turn and he zooms right beside me as if we are goin to "honk honk race". Just to remind him how lame his car is, I said "**** it, hold on your nipples" and stomped on it. He was light years behind me.

I would expect this out of a GT but not a V6. Idiots!

post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-20-2007, 06:17 PM

yeah i get the same thing,all the time i piss them off more by ignoring them
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-22-2007, 11:19 PM

i think the domestic vs. import war should end, in favor of

Car guys vs. Jack**f's that need to die.
post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-23-2007, 06:55 PM

Send a message via AIM to JerseyGoat
I love cars and think the evo is a great car but a great car can be poo poo mobile when driven by an idiot.
post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-23-2007, 07:53 PM

Heres another story since we are on the subject. Driving home on Saturday night around 1am. On the Freeway heading south 2 cars blow by me on the left and right side of me doing at lease 100mph. I was doing 65mph. I see the 2 cars going from lane to lane no signal nothing. 3000 GT and a Civic HB nothing special at all....I get to my exit 3 miles down the road and see the 3000gt with smoke just pouring out from underneath the car lol...I should have took a picture. This was just as good as a cop catching him.....the amount of smoke that was coming out I assume this wasn't drivable anymore. No site of the Civic but at lease one less idiot on the road.
post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-23-2007, 08:14 PM

thats awesome.
post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-29-2007, 10:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemo1080 View Post
i think the domestic vs. import war should end, in favor of

Car guys vs. Jack**f's that need to die.
you got it al wrong man. you people kill me. thers no way a American POS gto is going to win aginst a Evo. let it rest...
post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-29-2007, 11:06 PM
Super Moderator

Location: Where the women are scarce and the sheep are scared. So. Cali
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by asianprideworldwide View Post
you got it al wrong man. you people kill me. thers no way a American POS gto is going to win aginst a Evo. let it rest...
Okay. This will probably be the first person I've ever banned after one post. It's obvious that you're here for one reason and that reason isn't allowed. Goodbye

~I'm ya huckleberry~
~516rwhp/500rwtq~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yC11NCGTEvI
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Pontiac GTO Forum > Off Topic Discussions > Racing and Kill Forum

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac GTO Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in