FAST little coupe BMW - Pontiac GTO Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 10-15-2009, 05:10 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
FAST little coupe BMW

So on my way home this morning going 45 N im MMOB doing 70mph, and i notice this BMW (coupe) and he pulls around me speeding up, im behind him at this point, and it looked like he had 275 40 17s in the rear, cuz the rear tires were pretty big. so i none the less catch up to him, doing 80mph and i see him look over while hes drinkin his dam mocha (or whatever it was) from starbucks. He starts slowing down, and right away i knew what he had in mind, because the road was completely open. So i give in, and slow down to about 50mphs. After staying around 50mphs, i see him look over and i see him downshift, and he punches it. no honks, no sign, no nothing, but i seen it coming. So i punch it as well. Im not gonna sit here and say i had 5 car lengths on him, but the truth was, at the end (130mph) i had MAYB half a car on him. I beat him, but that BMW was a tough little car. closest race ive had yet!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Pontiac GTO Forum > Off Topic Discussions > Racing and Kill Forum

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac GTO Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in