Funny baby kill - Pontiac GTO Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-12-2008, 08:35 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Funny baby kill

This got to be funny to hear but what the hell, i have 05 black on black a4 goat, aero mufflers and k&n cold air intake that is it, just drving at night headed to the bowling alley, i saw this lime puke green stang up ahead, i speed up we hit a red light, he did his little engine noise which i laugh cuz you could hear belts squeal, so i nod my head green light hits he hooks up way well, while i right beside him with my ass hanging out the side, as i play with the throttle i just start pulling away, we slow down and did it again same thing happens, he rolled down his window and ask if it was stock i told him and he tells me he put drag slicks on his car thats why he was hooking up, and he car ended up been a v6 with fake stickers on it, everytime he shift sound like it was going to blow up, he was inpressed i could keep up there the water from the sprinklers on the sidewalks,

I know its just a funny babe kill now if i can go heads up with my friend in his 06 monte carlo ss, he says he stay nice with the 5.7 liter time to kill something lol!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-14-2008, 03:04 PM

06 Monte Carlo SS has a 5.3 LS4 with 303 hp. You'd kill him. It wouldn't be fun.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-15-2008, 05:19 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisco View Post
06 Monte Carlo SS has a 5.3 LS4 with 303 hp. You'd kill him. It wouldn't be fun.
YES IT WOULD BE FUN IT MY FRIENDS AND IT WILL BE FUNNIER THAN **** CUZ HE THINKS IT BAD ASS, ITS NICE BUT CAN'T BEAT MINE
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Pontiac GTO Forum > Off Topic Discussions > Racing and Kill Forum

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac GTO Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in