grand am???????? - Pontiac GTO Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-12-2007, 04:54 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
grand am????????

I dont even know where to begin,im coming back home at noon from the local mc donalds with lunch for my daughter. I pull up to the lightand im accosted by a rather LOUD and brightly blue colored scion tc with 2 spiky haired d-bags pointing and shaking thier heads at me!I asked if i could help them,thier reply was "what do you need a shift lite on that grand am for?" I didnt know what to think, the light turned green they took off like crazy.I slowly pulled away completely staggered with what they said,after a finally woke up i followed PRAYING for another light! The GTO gods were with me that day
I roll up to the scion twins,they obviously think they beat me cause they were laughing hystericly.So i played the game and asked if i could have another try?They said good luck ! light turned green and i WAITED .....for them to get 1/2 way through the intersection then lit them up ,6000rpm right at thier window .
That was just about the time they realized it wasnt a grand am Maybe these little tools should do thier homework on cars before they play like that!!!
GRAND AM 1 scion dbags 0 hahahahah p.s. they should stop making fast and furious movies!ROCK ON
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-12-2007, 05:03 PM

Well, Scion buyers tend not to know too much about cars. Those guys confirmed it. I like those square crapwagons they sell. Should come with a license plate frame that says "I HAVE NO FRIENDS."
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-12-2007, 06:01 PM
Super Moderator

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Garage
Hey al.....Welcome aboard.....

Good story!! I laughed.....

Ignorance truly is bliss.

President: GTO Association of America
www.gtoaa.org

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-12-2007, 06:16 PM Thread Starter

thanks great to be a part of the gto forum!
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-12-2007, 06:41 PM

I said the same thing about the Fast and Furious movies on here when I bought mine last summer. I just killed a 40th anniversary rustang gt today as a matter of fact with some high school dude and his girl friend. I parked next to them at the gas station down the road, nobody was in the stang when I went inside. I bought my beer, bags of ice, old lady's cigs, etc., went back out to my car and they were sitting in the stang just watching me. I'm 31, bald as hell, but don't look my age with my hat on. I still get carded for beer, guy at work thought I was in my early to mid twenties so I catch hell from the younger "tuner" or "wannabe" crowd.

Staring at me as I reached into the ice machine to get my 2 bags out, I knew the little sh*t was gonna try and run me and show off for his woman. I didn't even go the quick way home (I live inside a big gated subdivison just a block down from the gas station). I headed the other way towards the bay and the interstate and as predicted, he followed. I was in the slow lane by choice and let him do the manly stuff of pulling up beside me and pacing me. There was no revving of engines, I didn't give him the chance.

We were going about 20-25, I hammered down, she downshifted to first (I got the A4) ass end kicked to the right 6 inches like she always does, she shifted to 2nd, she kicked another 6 inches to the right again...like she always does, caught 3rd with no tire squeel but had the thrown back in your seat grab like she always does ha ha ha, before I knew it, I was going 90 in a 45 (this is along the outskirts of the bay with nothing but pinewood forests, armidillos, black bears, and the occasional alligator mind you, so no innocent driver's life was at stake.

I broke like hell, the stoplight still a good 1/4 mile away.......the dude actually slowed down on purpose so he wouldn't have to meet me at the light. I turned went down the road, did a U-ey, and went back to the house. I can here him now when he gets home... "Dad, I ran a GRAND AM today and had my ass handed to me, what's wrong with my car?" ha ha ha. Ignorance is bliss.
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-12-2007, 09:30 PM

the V-8 does not get the respect today, that it had 40 years ago. but the 4 bangers and bikes crank out more h.p. per ci than the V-8's
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-13-2007, 10:34 PM

lol, the guy in the scion probably sat down at his computer that night , went to his scion forum, and started a thread in the kill section with the title: Grand Am? WTF?
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-14-2007, 09:21 AM

COOL QUOTE OF THE DAY:
"they should stop making fast and furious movies!"
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-14-2007, 04:01 PM

how do i sumarize the gto in one word? SLEEPPER!!! that is why i love these cars. don't look like much, but go like a raped ape. btw, nice kill. nice to know a goat still gets fed its proper amount of rice.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Pontiac GTO Forum > Off Topic Discussions > Racing and Kill Forum

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac GTO Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in