killed - Pontiac GTO Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-15-2005, 05:23 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
killed

Evo was at the dealership getting some help on a mod to his car,,,feel for the peer pressure to"line'em up",,,,, Had no idea what hit me..it was yellow, cussing mad and gone,,,,,,,, Got back to the dealership to collect my a** and the EVO returns,,,Goat is not scared,,but it did shudder a bit,,,turns out this guys list of mods sounds like listening to a foriegn film with a blindfold on,,,something about a "huge turbo",,,overworked block,,,header so and so forth,,,He did say however that I gave him one of his tougher runs,,,(Fooled me),,,,,He invited me up to Noble,OK,,They are have an import tuner challenge,,only imports can compete but he said I was welcome,,what the hell why not,,,,,If nothing else,,,,Hot NOPI chicks Sympathy cards can be sent to,,,,,,,
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-15-2005, 06:03 PM

An Australian designed & built car isn't considered an import, but an American built Honda or Toyota is?
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-15-2005, 11:55 PM

Funny you mentioned Noble, OK!! I live in Edmond and went to the open track, test and tune tonight at Thunder Valley. It was the third time I had been out there, and had yet to see a 04 or 05 goat. I've been dying to see one of those babies on the track, hell, you just don't see them at all!! even around town.
Tonight was my lucky night, about 2 hours into the racing, I see a beautiful yellow 05 goat lining up against an 01 or 02 stang. Unfortunately, the goon driving it sucked arse! he completly spun all thru 1st and missed second, posting a pathetic 14.77 and got roasted by the stang (which ran a 13.19).
30 minutes later, a sweet, electric blue 04 pulls up on to the track!!! This dude had some exaust mods for sure as he smoked the hell out of tires warming them up. He was up against a bad ass 75 chevy pickup which I had seen run before in the high 13s. Anyway, this goat herder knew what the hell he was doing!! He ripped off the line and torched a 13.11, waxing the chevy (which pulled a 13.89).
I really wanted to see both goats run again, expecially the 05, but there just too damn many motorcycles out tonight clogging up the track. There was an interesting variety tonight including a GMC Cyclone (driver sucked), some super-charged extended cab pickups running 14s, several Lightnings, and a bunch of rice burners. All in all, I was happy and impressed with that 04 goat, it just pisses me off to see a badass car with a crappy driver in that 05!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Pontiac GTO Forum > Off Topic Discussions > Racing and Kill Forum

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac GTO Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in