Mustang GT kill - Pontiac GTO Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 11-02-2009, 08:20 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Mustang GT kill

I did a couple things to the Camaro this weekend. I bypassed the coolant line on the throttle body. I descreened the mass airflow sensor. I also put the Diablosport Predator tune back in the car.

I played with the A/F mixture and the timing advance too. Ended up at 4% leaner than the standard Diablosport tune and 3% timing advance over the standard tune. I'm not getting any detonation so I'm feeling confident that it's ok.

On my way into work this morning I had a 2008 or 2009 white Mustang GT get behind me on an on ramp onto 441 from rt 19. I had a car ahead of me and this guy got right there on my butt.

As soon as we cleared the entrance ramp I got into it a bit and moved into the left of the 3 lanes opening the middle lane for him. He went there and went at it full tilt. I responded in kind and from 30-100 opened up about 7-8 car lengths on him.

I missed an opportunity to get a pole position with him at a light by not getting on the brakes real hard.

I caught the next light and he caught up to me as I was taking off. I stopped him from gaining on me when his front bumper was at the middle of my door at 50 mph and by 100 had 4 cars on him again.

He tried a couple more times with the same result.

We ended up getting onto the tollway together. I let him get beside me and I waved and gave him a thumbs up. He just ignored me. He definately had an exhaust of some sort on it.

Oh well I had fun even if he was too cool to aknowledge the Camaro that just beat him.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 11-03-2009, 11:06 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I hate that. "Yeah I'm gonna beat you"

Then when they lose, they're all like "What..?"

I'm surprised he didn't give you the finger.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Pontiac GTO Forum > Off Topic Discussions > Racing and Kill Forum

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac GTO Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in