my first kill - Pontiac GTO Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 18 (permalink) Old 04-27-2005, 09:09 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
my first kill

this is my first kill besides messin around with the kids who go to my school and drive little honda civics and just like to see my tail lights half way down the road.

anyway, i am on my way home from class last night and a nissan centra se-r comes flyin past me. i pull up next to him at the stop light and he gives me a look. so, since the highway was empty and a long straight strecth, i decided to show him what a real car was. i blew him out of the hole and didnt look back, i hit 90 and let it slow down. about a mile down the road he comes flyin past me at like 100 so i down shifted and s again showed him what was up, i passed him and left the highway and felt really good for the rest of the night. now i just need to go cruise around the local rice burner car club and have some more fun.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 18 (permalink) Old 04-27-2005, 11:43 AM

You are a super giant hero! You toasted a 2.5 liter! WOW! That thing doesn't even make close to 200whp. Dude you have over double what that thing puts out.

Last edited by II-Savy; 04-27-2005 at 12:29 PM.
post #3 of 18 (permalink) Old 04-27-2005, 12:02 PM

Give the kid some slack. Like he said... it was his "First Kill"..! Personally, I think he should have started with a yugo.

post #4 of 18 (permalink) Old 04-27-2005, 01:31 PM

Hell, I give the kid two thumbs up!! It doesn't matter what he raced sounds to me like he's excited about his new car, for god sakes let him enjoy it. And by the way where in the hell did you learn to spell? I have an idea.... why don't you stop trying to defend every single import car we all race and if your not happy with it go to another forum.....
BTW, I had a 12 second SRT-4 before I got my goat and I'll agree some are not as fast as the others but if the guy is stupid enough to try to race a GTO then he deserves to get his ass stomped and the one that did it has bragging rights!
post #5 of 18 (permalink) Old 04-27-2005, 01:45 PM

No ! I don't want him to enjoy his car...lol
I'm sorry you took my post that way. GTO dealer I thought you were a cool guy....? I was just commenting on how you guys seems to pop off about beating cars way way slower than yours. Just seems silly. I would defend any cheese car you guys try and race. It has nothing to do with imports.

Dude if you can't see how it's silly to race these cars with less than half the engine then I can't explain it to you.
post #6 of 18 (permalink) Old 04-27-2005, 01:50 PM

Nice kill, these Ricers think there invincible. I dont care how much more horse you had, you put him in his place. If you didnt do it he would have been saying all night that a GTO didnt wanna race him trying to impress people.
post #7 of 18 (permalink) Old 04-27-2005, 01:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Sauce
Nice kill, these Ricers think there invincible. I dont care how much more horse you had, you put him in his place. If you didnt do it he would have been saying all night that a GTO didnt wanna race him trying to impress people.
Put him in his place? Maybe the thought it was a Grand Am or something.
post #8 of 18 (permalink) Old 04-27-2005, 02:14 PM

My first kill was a couple nights ago. It was one of those 300 Hemi's. Raced from a stop and a few rolling starts...got him everytime

On another note (this one more of a tin can), Yesterday I was going to work and these crappy old Accords with those nasty mufflers saw me and were weaving in and out of traffic (some using the shoulder to pass cars) trying to get back up to where I was. It was kinda funny actually, because I was racing them, just driving normally LOL then I had to stay in the right lane for my exit and they blew (sort of haha) past me, looking at me. These tin can punks think they have super cars because of a muffler and a few flame stickers. Didn't you know that flame stickers add 20hp? Well, once I found that out, I bought a set for my goat!

Jon
'87 Z28 with mods | '05 GTO - Red on Red A4

post #9 of 18 (permalink) Old 04-27-2005, 02:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by II-Savy
Put him in his place? Maybe the thought it was a Grand Am or something.

Even more reason to blow his ass out of the water.

Around my area kids in stock Honda's with an "exhuast" (muffler) and "intake" think they can beat anything. They sit around and add up all the supposed horsepower they read in ad's. I have a friend with a plain LS V-Tec 91 Integra who thinks he can "atleast be even" with me.
post #10 of 18 (permalink) Old 04-27-2005, 04:16 PM

I guess you misunderstood my post, I'm tired of every "ricer" thinking because he watched "The Fast and the Furious" his "10 second Honda" (which by the way I have a friend with an actual Civic that runs 10.7's), and the ones I'm referring to is the "exhaust, intake and 50 shot" cars that can outrun "anything". Not only does it piss me off (and I think I can speak for the most of us on this forum) but it also makes me giggle. And then people, like yourself, try to support these idiots who think this way. I knew that my SRT-4 wasn't "the fastest", but when I talked sh*t I could back it up (again, a car that ran consistent 12.5's). I've NEVER seen a Civic that had intake,exhaust, and a 50 shot run a 12 anything...... I'm sorry that this may aggitate you, but this just happens to be a VERY sensitive subject to me. Bottom line, if your car is not fast DO NOT TRY TO RACE A CAR THAT IS, and if you do, expect to get criticized heavily!
Oh yeah, BTW I am a still a cool guy, I just don't like slow ricers.....no offense, and on a lighter note my fiance drives a Mazdaspeed Protege and that thing handles like crazy but it is slow as **** (pardon the expression)!

Last edited by GTODEALER; 04-27-2005 at 04:30 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Pontiac GTO Forum > Off Topic Discussions > Racing and Kill Forum

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac GTO Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in