Pounded some rice!! - Pontiac GTO Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-28-2010, 01:25 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Pounded some rice!!

well this happend on saturday but anyways, i guess i dont really want to say anything because all the guys i raced, i kno from school but watever hahah. i was rolled up on by their crew of civic si's and RSXs and figured why bother with them, itll be an unnecessary risk, right?!? i kept that mentality for like 5 or 10 mins of them following me around to see if ill bite and run with them, i kept my cool for a while but then i figured ill see if the freeway is open, i figured if it was all good ill mess around for a mile or two and ehhh itll be fun hahah. knowing my luck, the freeway was wide open for about as far as i can see(not surprising for 2AM lolol)

after about a min or so after getting on, they start doin these flybys and stuff(there were 3 of them). after that i was like, wat the hell?!? so i slowed down to about 50ish in the middle of the 4 lanes, they lined up next to me and honked it off. as u guys probably kno, there was no contest and i SMASHED all of them, hahah pretty pathetic win but it was all in good fun. i can safely estimate that by 120 or so i had 6 or so car-lengths easy and i just got off at the next exit, went home and slept like a baby hahah.

the cars i ran:
Red 2006 civic SI, mods- K&N CAI
Black 2010 civic SI, mods- Skunk 2 exhaust and K&N CAI
Silver 2002 RSX type s, mods- AEM CAI
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-28-2010, 01:32 PM

Nice, way to eat rice
post #3 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-29-2010, 07:30 PM

Feels even better when you can waste LS1 F-body's or C4 Vettes bone stock too. Pooping on Bimmers is fun too.

post #4 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-30-2010, 02:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poncho Dan View Post
Feels even better when you can waste LS1 F-body's or C4 Vettes bone stock too. Pooping on Bimmers is fun too.
Agreed.

I find more glory going after some real powerful cars.....

My Youtube Channel
Supercharged (Roots) 6.0 GTO
Supercharged (Twin Screw) 3.0 NSX
Supercharged (Centrifugal) 4.3 S-10
post #5 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-30-2010, 08:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by batmans View Post
Agreed.

I find more glory going after some real powerful cars.....
I hear that too.

I smoked a Cobra and a couple of GT500's and a guy with a supercharged Charger SRT8 so far with the Z06.

What's really fun is when you can see their face and they go from the smug look of I can crush any stock C5 to what the heck just happened!!!!
post #6 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-30-2010, 09:09 AM
Former Super Moderator

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
I ran some sort of a newer Beemer on the interstate, he rolled up quickly behind me and surged a few times along side me. I just left it in 4th and eased the gas pedel to the floor and watched him become a smaller and smaller dot in my rear view mirror. About a mile and a half down the road he finnially caught back up. He had nothing but thumbs up for me.
post #7 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-30-2010, 03:04 PM

u gotta watch out for them rice cause theyll go off and tell their friend who will then tell his friend who has a friend who has a cousin who can maybe take u lol

A4 W/Bolt-Ons
post #8 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-30-2010, 10:54 PM

Send a message via AIM to Suburb Thuggin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayhem5417 View Post
u gotta watch out for them rice cause theyll go off and tell their friend who will then tell his friend who has a friend who has a cousin who can maybe take u lol
LOL. That identical situation happened to me. This girl I know had a friend who taught her stick because I didn't want her messing up my clutch but anyways, I tell this other guy I want to race him(he's got an integra), he tells me that his cousin has a c6 vette. SO, I tell him anytime his cousin wants, I'm ready. Haven't heard anything from them since...
post #9 of 18 (permalink) Old 02-03-2010, 08:26 AM
Super Moderator

Location: Where the women are scarce and the sheep are scared. So. Cali
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
The last time I pounded some rice I had to go to the doctor to get a couple of grains removed from my... uh... what? Normally I don't fool around with kids in imports who's only intention, in my opinion, is trying to egg you on just to see how your car runs. Most of them know they don't have a chance but they will try anyway to see just how slow their car really is. If it's not an Evo, STi, Supra or something known to give you a good run for your money, I normally don't waste my gas. Sure there is a Civic out there with V8 or a huge turbo in it that runs low 10s but how often will you cross paths with something like that?

~I'm ya huckleberry~
~516rwhp/500rwtq~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yC11NCGTEvI
post #10 of 18 (permalink) Old 02-03-2010, 08:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6QTS11OZ View Post
The last time I pounded some rice I had to go to the doctor to get a couple of grains removed from my... uh... what? Normally I don't fool around with kids in imports who's only intention, in my opinion, is trying to egg you on just to see how your car runs. Most of them know they don't have a chance but they will try anyway to see just how slow their car really is. If it's not an Evo, STi, Supra or something known to give you a good run for your money, I normally don't waste my gas. Sure there is a Civic out there with V8 or a huge turbo in it that runs low 10s but how often will you cross paths with something like that?
Come on now you got to be trapping low 12 to high 11's you get the jump until the turbo spools

ʞuıɥʇ noʎ ʇ,uop 'ǝɹɹɐzıq
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Pontiac GTO Forum > Off Topic Discussions > Racing and Kill Forum

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac GTO Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in