Snobby Lotus Elise Driver - Pontiac GTO Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-11-2009, 10:21 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Snobby Lotus Elise Driver

Saw some guy in his little lotus elise with his gf just cruisin around. I love killing cars like that so I quickly catch up to him to humble him. I drive by him and toss a rev in his gf's window. They look at me and stay behind. A little ways up the road we happen to catch a red light side by side.......I put out a 4.5K rev and bounce it off there twice to make the car buck. He looks over at me and kinda smirks and shakes his head like he'd destroy me. He wouldn't go. He lives in the area and I've seen him once or twice before. Next time I find this guy I am yelling out my window whatever it takes to make him run me....and when I put him in his place Im going to tell him he should have bought a V8.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-12-2009, 09:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WanaGTO View Post
Saw some guy in his little lotus elise with his gf just cruisin around. I love killing cars like that so I quickly catch up to him to humble him. I drive by him and toss a rev in his gf's window. They look at me and stay behind. A little ways up the road we happen to catch a red light side by side.......I put out a 4.5K rev and bounce it off there twice to make the car buck. He looks over at me and kinda smirks and shakes his head like he'd destroy me. He wouldn't go. He lives in the area and I've seen him once or twice before. Next time I find this guy I am yelling out my window whatever it takes to make him run me....and when I put him in his place Im going to tell him he should have bought a V8.
He's probably a car nut as well, but with an Elise he may spend more time road coursing or enjoying twistys somewhere. Surely its not a daily driver.

Without the GF in the car, he'd likely be more willing to give it a go... particularly if there was a curve ahead after the light...
post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-12-2009, 01:18 PM

Your calling him a snob because he wouldnt race you!? Thats pretty sad. He might not of been shaking his head cause he thought he could destroy you but more like shaking his head cause you were acting like a little kid.

post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-12-2009, 05:02 PM

Send a message via AIM to Aramz06
Quote:
I think he was shaking his head telling you he wasn't going to run. But like mentioned above, you might take him on the drag, but thats what our cars are built for. In his case, he would love to catch you in a road coarse and tell you, you should have bought a 4 banger that weights less than 2,000 pounds. Catch him and talk to him about it, he might actually be a cool guy.

-LSS Shifter
-Resonator Delete
-Flowmaster 44 Series Mufflers

1 of 475

post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-12-2009, 10:01 PM

...and that was Colin Chapman's idea all along...
Bill

**QSM/RH/A4/17**1 of 52**
Like what you've got?...Thank a Vet!
post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-15-2009, 02:07 AM

How far is Chesapeake from VA Beach? I will be in VA Beach in two weeks visiting my wife. You should run my T/A
post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-15-2009, 07:00 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aramz06 View Post
I think he was shaking his head telling you he wasn't going to run. But like mentioned above, you might take him on the drag, but thats what our cars are built for. In his case, he would love to catch you in a road coarse and tell you, you should have bought a 4 banger that weights less than 2,000 pounds. Catch him and talk to him about it, he might actually be a cool guy.
I tried to tell him his car was nice while we were at the light. He acted like he couldn't hear me. He was a deusche and I would have really enjoyed whoopin up on him. Ah, well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wooddaniel View Post
How far is Chesapeake from VA Beach? I will be in VA Beach in two weeks visiting my wife. You should run my T/A
What you got in your T/A? I'd love to run you!
post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-15-2009, 01:04 PM

Quote:
I tried to tell him his car was nice while we were at the light. He acted like he couldn't hear me. He was a deusche and I would have really enjoyed whoopin up on him. Ah, well.

What you got in your T/A? I'd love to run you!
Nothing too much. Pretty much just full bolt ons and a mild cam. I want to see how it stacks up against a tuned GTO cause I havent found anyone to drive mine and run me.

My GTO I have the same mods you do plus ported TB and Intake
post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-15-2009, 02:48 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by wooddaniel View Post
Nothing too much. Pretty much just full bolt ons and a mild cam. I want to see how it stacks up against a tuned GTO cause I havent found anyone to drive mine and run me.

My GTO I have the same mods you do plus ported TB and Intake
I have an intake too...intake and tune . You will def beat me. Why the heck do you wana run? lol
post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-15-2009, 04:21 PM

^^^
I dont know it should be a good race. I raced a full bolt on t/a without the cam and he was barly pulling on me up to 120mph he had his hood past me.(great race) it was automatic. My mods were air intake and borla exhaust (m6)

2005 QSM M6; Borla cat-back, LPE air intake
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Pontiac GTO Forum > Off Topic Discussions > Racing and Kill Forum

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac GTO Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in