Thanks to a Brazen Orange - Pontiac GTO Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 03-14-2008, 02:07 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thanks to a Brazen Orange

I was driving through traffic in the Cavalier. I watched this guy in a Z4 weaving through traffic, and he was being a total jerk. He was making cuts with just a foot or 2 of clearance between the cars and just being a prick.

Well I can be a prick back sometimes. If I was in the left lane, I would have gotten out of the guys way, but since I was in the right lane I decided, that I was going to follow close behind the the car in front of me so he couldn't cut in and do this weaving through traffic that he was doing. That type of stuff gets me. It's dangerous and really gets you no where.

Well when he got to me and made it beside me, he saw his gap was closed, so he kept edging up and edging up to try to get over. He slowed slightly and the gunned it and went through a gap that wasn't big enough for him fit in by moving sideways, but he fit at an angle. There was now less than a car between me and him and less than a car between him and the guy that was in front of me.

At the same instant he pulled that move 2 cars in the left lane that had been ahead of him, put their turn signals on and moved to a left turn lane. As he was checking out his handi work of squeezing in where he didn't fit, I moved safely to the left and pulled up to block the little prick. The light we were approaching turned yellow at the same time so I hit my brakes and came to a stop. The guy that was ahead of the Z4 stopped, so he couldn't run the light, which is what he wanted to do and this caused him to curse the guy and lay on the horn and weave over at me almost hitting my car. The poor old guy driving the Taurus ahead of him, either because of the horn, or because he was part senile decided to make a right on red now.

I eneded up beside the prick at the redlight. I looked behind me and low and behold, a Brazen Orange GTO, a couple others had made left turns too. When the light turned green, I knew the Z4 was going to nail it, so I took off full tilt. I held him off through most of first and part of second, which was where he started to move up on me. This definately pissed him off that a Cavalier had kept up with him to 35 or 40. The Brazen slipped in behind the Z4 at this point walked by me, cut over and walked by the Z4, got in front of the guy, and this is where it gets real good.

I guess the Z4 had cut off the GTO too, The guy in the GTO now in front of the prick in the Z4, then nails the brakes and makes a right turn into a Chili's. The guy in the Z4 is screaming and waving his arm. It was hillarous.

Road rage jerks, you gotta love em.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 03-14-2008, 04:47 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Nice! One of my favorite sports is frustating little a-holes who think a public road is their private race track. As you mentioned, quite often the jerks will make a dozen high risk lane changes to move up maybe three cars. Meanwhile, there are still countless cars in front of them. Their high risk, low intelligence driving puts other people and property at risk.

I took the day off and just wrapped up a 7 hour round trip to PA. I had several chances to infuriate the little buggers. Although with six adults in the car, I wasn't about to beat anyone in a race to close a gap. And I don't think any of the retards I encountered were as extreme as your mentally challenged friend.

The GTO must have been Karma. That's excellent!

I normally wouldn't sanction this behavior but this jerk is gonna find his little rocket someday with the paint keyed and the tires slashed. If I witnessed it happening, I think I'd have a hard time remembering in front of a judge.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Pontiac GTO Forum > Off Topic Discussions > Racing and Kill Forum

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac GTO Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in