Waitor Vs CEO - Pontiac GTO Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-13-2009, 08:45 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Waitor Vs CEO

So my mom's friend is the CEO of a local hospital. The guy is "Mr. Money Bags" and just recently had a BMW 535i built and shipped. Well he has been talking trash about how my GTO wouldn't stand a chance against him for a couple of months now. I've been wanting to settle the score for a while but when the time comes he decides he just wants to talk trash and not run 'em. Well last night we are having easter dinner and my cousins tell me they wana go for a ride in the Goat. I ablige and he decides he wants some attention too so he follows. One of my cousins is in the car with me. We line them up on a newly paved road near my house and he punches it. I let him get a car and a half ahead of me before I lay into it...by the top of first I am a fender ahead of him...but he holds on to me for most of second. We let off at about 60mph. I was surprised how quick that thing was BUT he still fell prey to the Goat. The look on his face afterwards was priceless. He can't believe he got beaten by a car that cost me 45K less than his ....He DEF respects the goat now.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-13-2009, 08:47 AM Thread Starter

Anybody know how fast those things are? Looking at the numbers, there is no way he should have hung on to me in second like that. I was VERY surprised.
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-13-2009, 08:56 AM

Yeah for the GTO! Don't know how fast those BMW's are but at least you shut him up. He had it built and shipped so his car is 2-3x's the cost of your GTO too.

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-13-2009, 09:34 AM
REX

Nice kill!
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-13-2009, 10:04 AM

Did you ask him what he has done to it? I dont know what mods you have on your GTO but even with it being stock you should of beaten him worse than that. That is if his is stock also but it doesnt sound like it is. Congrats. on the kill.
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-13-2009, 04:26 PM

those are good little TT I6s, but you should have walked that big 5 series a little better.

1966 GTO bored 389 Tri-Power, Powerglide(#'s Match)

{GTO, Lariat, Galaxie, Glastron, & Yamaha} -Tyler-
PURDUE AUTOMOTIVE PERFORMANCE ASSOCIATION PRESIDENT
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-13-2009, 06:23 PM
Super Moderator

Location: Where the women are scarce and the sheep are scared. So. Cali
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by WanaGTO View Post
I let him get a car and a half ahead of me before I lay into it...by the top of first I am a fender ahead of him...
What did he do to allow you to pass him at the top of first when he had a car and a half on you?

~I'm ya huckleberry~
~516rwhp/500rwtq~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yC11NCGTEvI
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-14-2009, 11:00 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 02MillenniumVette View Post
Did you ask him what he has done to it? I dont know what mods you have on your GTO but even with it being stock you should of beaten him worse than that. That is if his is stock also but it doesnt sound like it is. Congrats. on the kill.
Yea, he is stock. I have CAI and tune.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tri-Power View Post
those are good little TT I6s, but you should have walked that big 5 series a little better.
They weigh what the GTO's do. I suspect they have really short gears so third is when I would have started puttin bus lengths on him. BUT yes, I would have expected to pound him a lot worse than I did. First gear looked about right but second gear didn't add but about a foot to my lead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6QTS11OZ View Post
What did he do to allow you to pass him at the top of first when he had a car and a half on you?
I was at a very slow roll as he reached his 1.5 cars and I slowly fed in throttle to WOT. It wasn't like I stayed at a dead stop until he was 1.5 cars ahead.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Pontiac GTO Forum > Off Topic Discussions > Racing and Kill Forum

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac GTO Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in