why do some peeps even try - Pontiac GTO Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-16-2007, 06:26 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
why do some peeps even try

So there i was sitting at a light after just filling up my tank. Then all of the sudden i hear this annoying sound. It sounds like a bunch of pissed off lill bees. I look in the rear view and theres a guy in his toyota corrola revin up smiling and nodding his head at me. Anyway light turns green i turn left not thinkin too much of him. Then all of the sudden i hear the whistle of a s/c and this bee noise again, i take a look over and there the guy is wit a big smile on his face with his foot to the floor. im in 3rd doin maybe 30 so i push my foot down a lill and pull away quick. of course he does the ricer fly by. We get up to the next light and i got to turn right so he cuts me off and rips around the corner and stomps it again. Just to whipe the smile off his face, i showed him the sexy ass of the gto pulling away. Other than gettin the grin off his face i thought it was pretty pointless and a waist of gass. Anyway one more slaughter for my book.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-16-2007, 06:53 PM

Nice kill. Most are douchebags but watch out for the serious import tuner. I was at ATCO this week and seen a civic run a 10.8 @135. There was also a few purto rican guys there with corollas running low 12's

SRT-4 Stage 3
[email protected],
Best trap 120.60
Best sixty 1.68
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-16-2007, 06:58 PM

Last month after attending a cruise night, I was talking to another GTO owner and we watch a guy in a Civic come screaming out of an auto parts store about half a block down the street. He romps it and we could hear some sort of forced induction spool up.... it must have got pretty bad torque steer cause as soon as the "boost" hit, the car veered off to the right and hit the curb going about 50 mph. He started it back up and limped away... it sounded like a bunch of wrenches in a metal tool box being tossed around and I heard a whoosing sound so I'm fairly sure he did something to his intercooler...

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-16-2007, 10:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebeast View Post
Nice kill. Most are douchebags but watch out for the serious import tuner. I was at ATCO this week and seen a civic run a 10.8 @135. There was also a few purto rican guys there with corollas running low 12's
there's a big block civic that runs low 6's in the eighth around my home track. i have heard it's faster than that too.
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-16-2007, 10:16 PM

The Goat.where you out at the last one? I couldnt go but i had to drive by on the way home and I made sure peeps heard that I was there. The yellow goat with black stripes, dunno if you have seen me around town or not.

Last edited by 04stangkiller; 09-16-2007 at 10:20 PM.
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-16-2007, 10:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by koman View Post
there's a big block civic that runs low 6's in the eighth around my home track. i have heard it's faster than that too.
Pretty insane!

SRT-4 Stage 3
[email protected],
Best trap 120.60
Best sixty 1.68
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-19-2007, 10:10 PM

there is a 8.6~ second Grand National. Street trim. (supposedly) still got the 3.8ltr. very slik car. very nice guy. oh, and Gas, has one "S"

Last edited by nemo1080; 09-19-2007 at 10:12 PM.
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-21-2007, 10:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemo1080 View Post
Gas, has one "S"
He's got it right, for a V8, it is spelled with two "S's"

post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-24-2007, 03:56 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Goat View Post
Last month after attending a cruise night, I was talking to another GTO owner and we watch a guy in a Civic come screaming out of an auto parts store about half a block down the street. He romps it and we could hear some sort of forced induction spool up.... it must have got pretty bad torque steer cause as soon as the "boost" hit, the car veered off to the right and hit the curb going about 50 mph. He started it back up and limped away... it sounded like a bunch of wrenches in a metal tool box being tossed around and I heard a whoosing sound so I'm fairly sure he did something to his intercooler...
haha last night i was on my walking into a rave. This place was basicly on an on ramp for a freeway. I hear some mad screaching and look up, its a brand now black 7 series bmw he is drifting around the corner, now clue how quick he was going and he made it about 300 feet around from the corner that he was drifting off of when he nails the curb. he pulled over about 100 feet up the road. he took 2 chunks out of the curb and left a chunk of rubber that was about 3 by 6 inches. The guy gets out starts to check out the car and then the security guard from the rave yells "someone get his plates" when he hears this he jumps back in his car and peels out and takes off down the freeway. no cops ever showed up but i really wonder how far this guy made it up the freeway
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Pontiac GTO Forum > Off Topic Discussions > Racing and Kill Forum

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac GTO Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in