LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 52 (permalink) Old 06-18-2011, 03:02 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Garage
Send a message via Yahoo to TxSoldier6.0
WRX, porche carerra S, skyline

So a wrx a porche and my goat got on the bypass and let loose I took the wrx pretty quick I thought the porsche was gunna get me but after his initial burst from turbo he leveled off as I kept gaining and quickly shut both cars down by far the best race so far

Some rich dude has a skyline in my town and I've been trying to get at him for a while but he never so much as looks at me when I roll up WHY pay that much for a car and not use it. I'm pretty sure he'd beat me hands down but I still wanna see just what the skyline can do
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 52 (permalink) Old 06-18-2011, 03:17 PM

When you say Skyline do you mean GTR? If it's a GTR and unless you are MODDED for bear, he would thoroughly assrape you.
post #3 of 52 (permalink) Old 06-19-2011, 09:20 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by dustyminpin View Post
When you say Skyline do you mean GTR? If it's a GTR and unless you are MODDED for bear, he would thoroughly assrape you.
Yea the GTR, and I know his car is faster but i don't just race cars I can beat I like to see if I can outdrive someone. Anybody can buy a badass car not everyone can drive a badass car and if people only raced people they knew they could beat there wouldn't be anything called a drag strip

post #4 of 52 (permalink) Old 06-19-2011, 11:15 AM

You think he should risk his right to drive and his exotic car because you want him to? He bought the car because he could and he likes it. You bought your car because that's what you liked for what you could afford.

Step back and think about it; you're acting like those guys that dirve their black primer Civics. His car is worth over six times what yours is - EASY.
post #5 of 52 (permalink) Old 06-19-2011, 11:51 AM

Many people now-a-days buy these cars like this because they can enjoy the luxury of them while still having the power behind the wheel. These people usually don't buy these cars to go around racing everyone. Not to mention this car comes in fully automatic or manual with paddle shifters. His shift points under the sport mode are about 0.2 seconds shifting from gear to gear. So whether this guy "knows" how to drive or doesn't, he's still pretty much gonna WOMP on you.

And whether he wins or losses, he'll still be parking his $90,000 car in his garage, which as Mike noted, is 6 times the cost of yours.
post #6 of 52 (permalink) Old 06-19-2011, 03:21 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_V View Post
You think he should risk his right to drive and his exotic car because you want him to? He bought the car because he could and he likes it. You bought your car because that's what you liked for what you could afford.

Step back and think about it; you're acting like those guys that dirve their black primer Civics. His car is worth over six times what yours is - EASY.
Um obviously you've never been to Hendersonville TN a GTR in this town might as well be a civic this is where the country stars play the producers run wild and money isn't an issue you should go to school for psychology since u think you know everything about everyone .... I didn't buy my GTO because it's " what I could afford"
post #7 of 52 (permalink) Old 06-19-2011, 03:26 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falco21 View Post
Many people now-a-days buy these cars like this because they can enjoy the luxury of them while still having the power behind the wheel. These people usually don't buy these cars to go around racing everyone. Not to mention this car comes in fully automatic or manual with paddle shifters. His shift points under the sport mode are about 0.2 seconds shifting from gear to gear. So whether this guy "knows" how to drive or doesn't, he's still pretty much gonna WOMP on you.

And whether he wins or losses, he'll still be parking his $90,000 car in his garage, which as Mike noted, is 6 times the cost of yours.
Fist of all NOTHING Nissan is luxury second I have no problem with people who don't wanna race I have a problem with people that buy **** not knowing what they got again as stated above you must not have been to this town either lol I met a guy Friday at our local car show with a badass z06 got to talkin to him turns out he didn't even know wtf a z06 is or meant people Pisa money in this town believe me there not worried about scratching there Nissan it's prolly his sons grad present
post #8 of 52 (permalink) Old 06-19-2011, 03:50 PM

Um have you ever been in one let alone driven it? There is a reason it is considered a Luxury Sport Car. The interior is impeccable not to mention its a 90,000 dollar car. Pretty sure a car company wouldn't put a ****ty interior in it and want to sell it for that price. And your not understanding. Just because the guy has a bad ass car doesn't mean he has to race it around. I guess I have to be from Hendersonville to understand. I guess there aren't many bad ass cars where money isn't an issue down here in Miami, 30 minutes from South Beach. Dumb me
post #9 of 52 (permalink) Old 06-19-2011, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxSoldier6.0 View Post
Um obviously you've never been to Hendersonville TN a GTR in this town might as well be a civic this is where the country stars play the producers run wild and money isn't an issue you should go to school for psychology since u think you know everything about everyone .... I didn't buy my GTO because it's " what I could afford"
In fact, I was going to buy a place there being sold by the Mayor of Clarksville. You have pockets of some nice places, with many more of nothing. To make it sound like it's the Hamptons of Tennessee is hilarious.

Either way, you're not on his radar and I don't need to know everything about everyone to bring up a simple fact - the day you race a Yugo maybe he'll race you.
post #10 of 52 (permalink) Old 06-20-2011, 03:51 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Haha y'all are right shame on me I thought people bought fast cars to um lemme think real hard oh ya GO FAST doesn't matter if its a civic SI or a luxurious skyline lemme sum it up since y'all both apparently fit into this "rich" scenario buying mayors houses and playin on the florida beaches with Lebron I buy a vehicle to use it not to just have it and personally I think it's a waste not to use the vehicle for what it's meant for but again thats just blue collar talk y'all wouldn't understand
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Pontiac GTO Forum > Off Topic Discussions > Racing and Kill Forum

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac GTO Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in