LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-13-2005, 11:25 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Yet Another Speeding Ticket Beaten

Wheeee!

Gloat warning.

Just got word from the County Courthouse....my "Trial by Declaration" paperwork sleight of hand has soundly beaten yet another speeding ticket (my first in the GTO). I did it truly right this time and didn't ever have to set foot in a courthouse.

Truth be told, I probably deserved this one...I came up on an unmarked Sheriff's cruiser going 85 in a 65...he wrote me up for only 10 over because he liked the car.

I know, some of you disapprove, saying such legal tomfoolery is "dishonorable" and such.

Pffft, I say. Pffffffffft.

Besides, I prefer "sneaky".

However, it is all just a game. Us against the revenuers.

And so far, I am undefeated.

The Man fears me! Mmuuhahahahahahahaha!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-13-2005, 12:11 PM

".my "Trial by Declaration" paperwork sleight of hand has soundly beaten yet another speeding ticket (my first in the GTO)."

Can you explain?

-Frank
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-13-2005, 12:36 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by fffernan
".my "Trial by Declaration" paperwork sleight of hand has soundly beaten yet another speeding ticket (my first in the GTO)."

Can you explain?

-Frank

This site has an excellent tutorial in this bit of low-observable legalities:

http://www.helpigotaticket.com

It's Kalifornia-centric but the same general principles should apply at your loacale...

I need to send that guy an email...he's saved me well over $500 in tickets alone now (not to mention jacked-up insurance rates)...

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-13-2005, 07:42 PM

Excellent!

That is indeed an excellent site! I really enjoy reading about someone who is aware of their legal rights as an american citizen, and who knows how to make the legal system work as it should. POWER TO THE PEOPLE!
In modern times people are programmed not to fight the system. The system feeds on this to perpetuate it's own lust for money and power. Our founding fathers sure gave us an awesome system to start with, and it is really pathetic that more people don't take the time to assert the rights that they have.
Could you imagine what it would be like if every Californian had the legal knowledge that is on that site?! WAHOO!! No more unneccessary speeding tickets for the reason that "The sign said ++mph.." No more cops waiting around the corner to catch you on radar, what a lovely vision of paradise. Given the crime rates, etc. in California, don't the cops have better things to do than write someone a ticket for 5mph over the posted limit anyways. L.A. is a seething pit of chaos and violence. I'm glad my parents moved me back to Oregon where they came from when I was young. I'm almost 40 now, and I know for a fact that I would not want to move my family down there for anything.
Okay, enough ranting and raving. This is all just my opinion on things, don't get too riled up if you don't see things my way. Life is a different journey for every different person, etc....
Good job fightin' the system! Keep up the good work, and happy motoring,

Maximental
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-13-2005, 11:22 PM

Drive e'm hard boys j/k dont want to get flamed
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-13-2005, 05:14 PM

Really wish I had this site 6 months ago, 54 in a 35. Looking back now, there were so many discrepancies that have grounds for dismissal it's not even funny. Thanks for "hopefully not" future references.
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-19-2005, 03:52 PM
ramairws6

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
old school

in the "old days" change speedo gear,take to speedo shop have certified
20 mph off, plead guilty "with explanation" worked 3 times for me!
now i have high dollar radar detector,but unfortunately there are too many
cars on the road in florida party over! except for the fast and furious 4 cylinder jits they scare me racing in dense traffic,sheetmetal is expensive
brake pads are cheap!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Pontiac GTO Forum > Off Topic Discussions > Racing and Kill Forum

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac GTO Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in