User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 12-26-2018, 05:15 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
Garage
Ram air manifold question.

So I was on the ram air restoration website earlier and also tried calling with no avail. Mailbox is full. I did try calling another time a few months back and still no answer. I am sure they are busy but. Anyway maybe you guys can fill in the blanks for me. Has anyone purchased a pair of 64-67 ram air manifolds lately? Are they $349 a pair uncoated or ea? Is there a backorder list or were they in stock? Also after rebuilding my engine and wanting to purchase 4 wheel disk brakes I am trying to justify not getting them ceramic coated. After all my original ones were not coated. what do you guys think. I know what my wife thinks Lol.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 02-20-2019, 12:41 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
It’s 349$ for the pair. There’s 2 types of ceramic coating. One is a chrome looking coating. The other is a dark gray, kinda matches the freshly cast color. The coating is 219$ and I think very worth it. I like the gray.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Pontiac GTO Forum > The 1964-1974 Pontiac Tempest, Lemans & GTO > 1964-1974 Tempest, Lemans & GTO Complete Engine Compartment Discussion

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac GTO Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in