shocking wiper motor
I pulled the dash out and put it back in a while ago. I just now got around to hooking up the wiper motor, (worked fine before). I turned the wiper switch and the wipers worked but the motor wont shut off or park, just keeps running, I also notice that if I touch the wiper switch and the ignition key I get a jolt. Obviously it's a grounding issue under the dash, where are the dash grounds located? My tach will work some of the time and other times it will peg and stay there, another dash ground issue? I hate electrical problems. Any direction will be appreciated. I also have an orange wire that I can't remember where it went, I think it is for the cigar lighter, would that cause problems if not connected?