3rd annual GM Perf/Vette Show,9-25-11 - Pontiac GTO Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 08-19-2011, 08:47 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
3rd annual GM Perf/Vette Show,9-25-11

3rd annual Corvette and All GM Performance car and truck show. This event is sponsored by the North Jersey Corvette Club. 3rd year for these guys, first year I'm lending a hand. Show will be open to ALL Corvettes, Gm performance cars and trucks, late model through classics.

Singer-Kearfott Building
1150 McBride Avenue
Woodland Park, NJ
9am - 3pm

Vendors:
Tune Time Performance
Prodigy Coatings
GlimmerGlass Detailing
American Racing Headers
Food&Beverage, Piggy's Catering
Schumacher Chevy
Gearhart Chevy

Admission/Entry is $10.00 With 50 trophies to be awarded and Dash Plaques to the first 100 entries

Also, standard car show fare such as DJ, raffle items and 50/50. Pertinent info will be added as it becomes available, couple of more vendors will be coming on board.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 08-21-2011, 08:57 AM Thread Starter

Forgot the link to the flyer from the NJCC page. Here ya go...
Untitled Document
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 08-24-2011, 10:37 AM Thread Starter

Hey all...there are a couple of convoys forming from NYC/LI/Queens/SI and from S. Jersey areas. Anyone interested in hooking up with folks coming from these areas, let me know and I'll put you in touch or post info for meeting spots here.

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 08-30-2011, 07:58 AM Thread Starter

Just an amendment to the original post, GlimmerGlass Detailing has been replaced by Anthony's Auto Detailing. Anthony is a good guy that does great work, specializes in on site detailing and for those close to him in Gloucester County, you can go to him.

Side note, the show site was unaffected by the storm activity..whew!
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-09-2011, 11:41 PM Thread Starter

Givin this one the 2 weeks to go bump...hope to see some of you out here. Omitted to mention in the OP, trophies are people's choice, so feel free to schmooze if you're into 'em.
post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-12-2011, 10:52 AM
Super Moderator

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Garage
Do you own a GTO, or did you just join this Forum to promote your show?

President: GTO Association of America
www.gtoaa.org

post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-12-2011, 11:29 PM Thread Starter

Sounds like I may have posted this without permission?? If so, not my intention to clutter the board. As for "promoting" the show, really rather trying to get participation from all GM brands. As the North Jersey Corvette Club, there is no gain, any proceeds go to "Camp Hope" in NJ via Schumacher Chevrolet, the main sponsor. Just simply a group of car guys to another group of car guys to admire and experience camraderie as does any car gathering. If I have broken rules and the post must be removed, I certainly understand..as stated, the intention is the same as any other show...getting car guys together. That being said, any one from the surrounding areas of NJ, you remain more than welcome to join us and all other GM performance brands notwithstanding the removal of the post. Apologies once again to Mod for posting without permission.
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-13-2011, 07:55 AM
Super Moderator

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Garage
You broke no rules. I was inquiring because many lately in particular join this forum to spam. Quite a few don't own a Pontiac let alone a GTO. We put a stop to sale spamming by requiring a minimum no padded post count. Some found it necessary to extort money from members of this forum by placing either a fraudulent item for sale or not shipping an item once they received payment.

The purpose of this forum is to share information and camaraderie with other GTO enthusiasts and selling an item and promoting a show or event is a benefit of being a member here. We also get from time to time guys with Mustangs (mostly Mustangs because for some reason that car seems to be the #1 opponent of the GTO,) or other non Pontiac cars joining up here just to pick fights or instigate then go back to their forum and brag over their accomplishment. It's only once in a while someone such as yourself joins to promote an event like yours, which is fine but moderators monitor this for abuse. I was merely asking.

Good Luck with your show, if I were closer I'd be there.

President: GTO Association of America
www.gtoaa.org

post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-13-2011, 09:55 AM Thread Starter

Understood Judge, glad I didn't over-step. To be honest, I personally would love to see more of you guys not only at our show but others I attend. No disrespect, it gets tiring seeing Camaros all the time. I always seek out and take my first pics at a show of Firebirds (which are very rare to see) and Goats. I'm the last guy to come out to a forum and stir the pot, I'm waaaaay too old for that crap. I do understand about the Mustang guys though, I take no greater pleasure in regularly waxing them and the Honda fart can muffler kids. Nothing more priceless than a big fat SUV (currently own a Trailblazer SS) showing you it's backside. Thanks again for understanding and hope to see some NJ/NY/PA/CT guys at the show!
post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-19-2011, 07:59 AM

Send a message via AIM to Tishkevich Send a message via Yahoo to Tishkevich Send a message via Skype™ to Tishkevich
Hell i might roll up from MD, you're not too far i guess that explains why I haven't posted on here for a month or so and all my post were deleted.

So yeah, if anyone else from md is heading up there let me know.. considering I just bought my goat and its all stock except axle backs my question would be, is the $10 to come in, or $10 to admit my car?

Why tip toe through life to arrive safely at death?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Pontiac GTO Forum > Clubs, Events & Regional Discussion > Northeast

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac GTO Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in