Pontiac GTO Forum banner

buying a gto

2K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  raspantienator 
#1 ·
so ive been looking for a gto for the past month and all the ones i found that were 13k-15k were owned by little kids that dont appriciate cars well i fell across this and saw it a few days ago and wanted some feed back

a silver 2006 gto that was always garaged and has 4712 miles it is literally brand new and the guy wants 21k for it im buying it in 2 days and i want to know if it is too much he i asking?

and also it comes with a lingenfelter cai which is still in box and i want to know should i install it or sell it and et better one?

and by the way i was always a mustang guy (not a ford retard) i have a 2007 gt with a few bolt ons but i always wanted a ls1 or ls2 pwered car just to see what the big deal was and i hope i dont go wrong with this car

#3 ·
My g/f is selling her GTO for a TBSS. Its an 05 A4 QSM on red with 18s. Only 15 made in this combo. Just broke 18k miles. Garage kept. Primo condition. She usually wins in the stock class.

Only mod is a custom tune and of course custom made plaques for shows.

Ran a 12.65 on the factory tires!

She is asking $21K also.

SOUNDS LIKE THE CAR YOU ARE LOOKING AT IS A GOOD PRICE. JUST SEARCH THE FORUM FOR COMMON THINGS TO LOOK FOR BEFORE BUYING. THEY ARE GREAT CARS WITH A FEW KINKS JUST LIKE EVERY CAR DOES.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.